Selena Gomez - Revelación (EP) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Selena Gomez - Revelación (EP)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Jan 14, 2021.

1. The video is very nice! The song exists. Background noise is less boring and more dramatic than whatever she's singing.

This whole ordeal feels like a Como Ama Una Mujer situation but without a great lead single.

2. This is an absolute bore. The song did absolutely nothing for me.

3. Such a lovely video for an extended interlude.

4. This song was stuck in my head all day. This is also one of her best videos.

davidbesan likes this.
  5. Wait. Are you suggesting Kali Uchis doesn't?!

BrokenHearts likes this.
  6. I'm low key obsessed.

davidbesan and D.Jay like this.
  7. Whew, the 30 second outro to this is beautiful. Pure meditation vibes. I love that she’s singing in Spanish too.

aside from the lovely outro and the Spanish singing, it’s all just abit...nothingy, which is kinda what I feel we usually get with Selena songs

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    davidbesan likes this.
  8. I oddly quite like this. I think I like the sound and production the most. It’s not groundbreaking but it’s cute. The video is great too!

davidbesan likes this.
  9. Wait at this being a toot.

10. She looks stunning and it seems like the visuals this era will be a serve.

Regarding the song, I realize it really could’ve been something great if it were just longer. It strangely reminds me of Medellin.

D.Jay likes this.
  11. Oh I initially thought she had a giant black hat on.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2021
    Island likes this.
  13. Baila Conmigo out Friday.

14. New EP out on March 12th:

4Roses, davidbesan, aniraz and 13 others like this.
  15. I have zero interest in her music at this point, but the photos she's posting are gorgeous.

16. This is the most promising visuals she’s served for an era in like... ever? Let’s hope it doesn’t just end in a “great gowns, beautiful gowns” kind of situation.

Espeon and D.Jay like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.