Selling Sunset (Netflix) | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Selling Sunset (Netflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by TrixieVillaintina, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

Does Davina buy out the company?

steste, Ensnare, Lander and 3 others like this.
  2. This is sending me on so many levels. You have to stan!

CaliDevotion, ChrisC, Ensnare and 4 others like this.
  3. Davina being the only Selling Sunset girl I haven’t met… 2022 goals.

phily693, steste, jtm and 5 others like this.
  4. MB

MB

5. I physically recoiled when whichever twin that is said he was in love with Chrishell.

Macsun likes this.
  6. Oh that looks juicier than season 4.

7. “Black and Blonde Barbie!”

Loving the not-subtle-at-all spin-off suggestion.

timothy_b and lushLuck like this.
  8. I will say, this season is miles ahead of the last. The Christine-VS-the others storyline still dominates, but they finally have other storylines to balance it out, and there are actual arcs & stakes this time around. Also, Christine getting an ally changes the dynamic in the best way.

Queenvina not getting a line in the trailer is upsetting, but know that the $75 million home returns. And yes, somehow the dreaded gold filtering has gotten worse.

Wild Man., Blue6010, 4Roses and 18 others like this.
  9. I didn't enjoy last season at all so I'm glad this season looks much better.

10. Dreaded?!

lushLuck likes this.
  11. I’m getting BDE from Chloe. Iconic already.

12. It's so clear from that trailer that they should have either not released the previous season, or taken like, a very small part of it and merged it with the content for the upcoming season. I actually forgot we had new episodes of this show in 2021 until I saw everyone rightfully saying that this next season already looks better.

Mr Blonde, lushLuck and Monado like this.
  13. dddd I can't wait for this

14. This show is hilarious. Christine insinuating she’s not getting listings because she’s not sleeping with Jason when in reality her license lapsed.

I do have to bow down at her ruining Heather’s bridal shower by dropping that bonkers flower arrangement at the entrance of the venue. I live for petty shit like that.

15. I’m assuming the person they’re referring to re: getting rid of someone is Vanessa? She’s on the poster but I couldn’t see her in that trailer at all.

Kinda makes sense? She seemed like a nice person but ultimately didn’t really bring anything to the show. She isn’t really someone made for reality TV.

16. I think you're on the money. She didn't really have a presence in the last season. And her being on a soap I'd thought that she'd bring the dramatics. Maybe in another lifetime. I think she's in a totally different place (personally and career-wise) compared to the other women.

scottdisick94, Monado and Ensnare like this.

17. The girls will be filming a Season 5 reunion special to be hosted by Tan France!

Monado, lushLuck, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  18. I love how they’re milking this series. There needs to be a season every couple of months.

Monado and Maria like this.
  19. Inshallah Tan will bring that messy desi aunty energy and stir the pot during the reunion.

Jamie, Monado, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  20. Some tea:

Christine may have already left the Oppenheim group as a realtor. Apparently she and her husband started their own brokerage that specializes in homes solely purchased by cryptocurrency.

https://realopen.com/about

Island, Andrew, jtm and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.