September 2022 PJ Charts - CHARTS DONE | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

September 2022 PJ Charts - CHARTS DONE

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by boombazookajoe, Sep 18, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

To say I am obsessed with Stella right now, would be an understatement. Exhibit A...

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 10.38.43 PM.png

2. This better be top 5 I swear to God.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT: I don't want to sound dramatic but I just listened to these 5 songs in a row and ascended to a higher plane, yes I did.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    Crisp X, 4Roses, GimmeWork and 9 others like this.
  3. @soratami thoughts on when to do the watch2gether?

4. This Saturday/Sunday at 5PM BST. I actually sorted this out with @BubblegumBoy like a week ago, to avoid clashing with the 2021 chart w2gs, but I guess neither of us thought to actually mention it in the thread ddd

5. Perfect!

Maki and soratami like this.
  6. My favorite song released this month:

Second favorite:

7. The w2g youtube playlist is here. Most of the songs in the Spotify playlist and posted here are already there, but feel free to add anything missing, just please no stuff released before September, because it's already quite long dd.

8. Some more songs to vote for:

And @Phonetics Girl, do you know these two?

GimmeWork, 4Roses, Diet Pop! and 4 others like this.

9. This is the Adé track being pushed with the album release. Not necessarily my pick but still very enjoyable! The beauty of Q is in the play on words in French. The letter is pronounced in a way that sounds like the word ‘cul’, which is French for ‘ass’ - and is about a man showing his ass/being an ass! Only poetry from Adé and we must support <333

10. Ending the month with a bang

4Roses, GimmeWork, Diet Pop! and 8 others like this.
  11. These too:

4Roses, WoW73, GimmeWork and 7 others like this.
  12. I forgot Yeah Yeah Yeahs were releasing a new album today too... Between the comebacks of two legends and possibly the most awaited debut of the year, today is a bit overwhelming dd, I'm not even sure which to listen to first.

13. FYC

I know there are bigger albums that released today and this month, but maybe consider giving this a listen, especailly if you like female-led rock and punk music!
    EDIT: Also, maybe you could spare this song a few points if you have room:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  14. [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------
    Low effort FYC cause I got ill:

4Roses, GimmeWork, Diet Pop! and 7 others like this.
  15. Please join me in the correct column this month by voting for Moss, by Maya Hawke

[​IMG]

16. I meant to post about this too. It's a really great album. It reminds me quite a bit of Sufjan Stevens' Carrie & Lowell in parts, anyone into that should really give it a listen.

17. For your consideration -

PCH (Pretty Cold Heart) - Gia Woods

THAT GIRL - Bree Runway

18. If we had movie charts, Do Revenge would get my 10 points this month. Maya's so good in it!

19. Do Revenge is a modern classic and I won't hear otherwise.
    I will give Maya's album a listen.

pop3blow2 and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  20. Assignment accepted.

pop3blow2 and soratami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.