September: 'Resuscitate Me', and new album 'Love CPR'

scandipop said:
cjwhite1 said:
Agreed - LOVE the cropped hair and styling, she looks so young and fresh.

I think she looks very Soraya (Eurovision 2009 - Spain) in it!

Ooh yes! She really does.

Scandipop - is there any word on mixes? And a UK release is yet to be confirmed, right?

Re: SEPTEMBER - RESUSCITATE ME

Why did you post the title in all caps?
Anyways, I think the song is okay. I like Cry For You better.

cjwhite1 said:
Scandipop - is there any word on mixes? And a UK release is yet to be confirmed, right?

Buzz Junkies and Moto Blanco are on remix duties. I did a full review of both remixes a few weeks ago here; www.scandipop.co.uk/?p=3750

As for the UK release, it's definitely happening, but there's no date confirmed yet. It's definitely going worldwide though. Particularly as 'Resuscitate Me' has just gone top 10 on Swedish iTunes, after being released yesterday. That's her second hit in a week, with 'Mikrofonkåt' still number 1 on there.

It's SO great to see her comeback do so well!

Tribal Spaceman said:
I love that it's a "proper" September video after the lazy sci-fi efforts we got for her UK remixes.

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. It's totally a return to the old September we knew, visual wise.

Although I don't agree that the UK videos were lazy or bad. I loved them! They weren't very September, but they were a lot of fun. And it was nice to see her in a different light briefly too. I think I'm in the minority on that one though. Most September fans seem to want to forget both the UK remixes and the UK visuals, which is a shame. I really loved them! As well as her older stuff that the rest of the fans prefer, of course.

scandipop said:
Tribal Spaceman said:
I love that it's a "proper" September video after the lazy sci-fi efforts we got for her UK remixes.

I hadn't thought of that, but you're right. It's totally a return to the old September we knew, visual wise.

Although I don't agree that the UK videos were lazy or bad. I loved them! They weren't very September, but they were a lot of fun. And it was nice to see her in a different light briefly too. I think I'm in the minority on that one though. Most September fans seem to want to forget both the UK remixes and the UK visuals, which is a shame. I really loved them! As well as her older stuff that the rest of the fans prefer, of course.

Totally agree, I think the UK videos were the best thing about her work here. They certainly didn't seem low-budget, which you would imagine they were. Well maybe Cry For You...

Thanks for the remix reviews, not bothered about Moto Blanco but Buzz Junkies souds exciting!

As already said, SO happy to see September having a successful comeback, she's such a unique and talented popstar.

Im still not exactly overjoyed about this song but then i wasn't as big a fan of 'Dancing Shoes' as otheres were, however 'In Orbit' will always be amazing.

popknark

The Buzz Junkies remix is a BANGER! So glad this is in the top 10. Heard the original version twice on the radio yesterday. "Resuscitate Me" is playlisted on P3, P4, Radio Deejay, Rix FM, Radio Båstad as well as several local radio stations. Things are going well!

Sarah Harding / Soraya / September now share the same look.

Gotta love "Resuscitate Me", this is a massive banger waiting to explode all over Europe. If this isn't a friggin' smash, I don't know what else could be then.

scandipop said:
cjwhite1 said:
popknark said:
The Buzz Junkies remix is a BANGER!

Arrrrrgh is there anywhere to listen to it online, do you know??

Yep! They're streaming here; http://www.scandipop.co.uk/?p=3915

Still loving the Buzz Junkies remix. It's quite possibly my favourite remix of any of her singles so far, besides the UK radio edits.

Thank you Scandipop! Indeed a banger, ha. Love it. Would love to hear an English version of Mikrofonkat...

L

Laurens

They said that of Poker Face for Gaga too... But yeah, this will be harder... She needs to come hard. Cry For You the album flopped hard right?