September: 'Resuscitate Me', and new album 'Love CPR'

Laurens said:
They said that of Poker Face for Gaga too... But yeah, this will be harder... She needs to come hard. Cry For You the album flopped hard right?

Only as hard as an album released digitally with zero promotion can expect to...

B

brandnewlover

I've not listened to her first album because all reports suggest that it was a completely different style than what has come after, but I have to say, this woman has yet to make a misstep. She has fast become one of the most consistent pop stars in my eyes. I have to ask, what do they put in the water in Sweden that they 95% of the time get it right?

brandnewlover said:
I've not listened to her first album because all reports suggest that it was a completely different style than what has come after, but I have to say, this woman has yet to make a misstep. She has fast become one of the most consistent pop stars in my eyes. I have to ask, what do they put in the water in Sweden that they 95% of the time get it right?

The first album is pretty good also but is more generic dance pop like something The Attic would produce. September has a pretty solid catalog of dance pop, none of them bad.

popknark

The first album has a few dodgy songs on it, but most of them are great. My favourites are "Can't Love Myself", "Star Generation" and "September All Over". And "La La La", of course, which has been in the Swedish iTunes top 50 for the last few weeks for some random reason.

By the way, heard "Satellites" in a club last weekend and the crowd went wild! It was a magical moment.

popknark

WowWowWowWow said:
Petra tweeted this link, which sure makes it seem like we will see a high chart entry for her today!

It says she debuted at number one! WOHO!

Congratulations on your first number one and 8th top 10 single, September! Well deserved.

popknark said:
WowWowWowWow said:
Petra tweeted this link, which sure makes it seem like we will see a high chart entry for her today!

It says she debuted at number one! WOHO!

Congratulations on your first number one and 8th top 10 single, September! Well deserved.

Yaaay. That's so exciting! Has Resuscitate Me been released/charted yet, or no?

& Where did you get the songs from the album? :( I'm looking forward to this album more than anything, haha.

According to a tweet to me, she has confirmed that she is going to release in the UK.

Where do you think these will chart based on the UK Charts atm?

Im not a massive fan of it to be honest, hopefully this new album is going to be decent though, another 'Looking For Love' would be great.

Well, it seems her previous singles have been topped already with the massive success of "Mikrofonkat". 3 weeks in a row at #1!

The Swedish version works. This one is just not as good.

Looks like it's been written in 5 minutes at the bus stop.
Not a fan of her vocals on this one.

Taking a while to get used to the English version but so glad they've done it.

Is that looking like being the UK single, or Resuscitate Me still?

I don't think resuscitate me will do well in the uk at all, even with remixes it just isn't that good. Neither will do well here, the UK is too stuck on (c)rap at the moment, ew.

Is she signed to a label in the UK?

Cos on that website where you can listen to it, it says:

Artist: September
Label: unsigned/ Catchy Tunes/Family Tree Music, Sweden

Does the unsigned bit refer to the UK and outside of Sweden?