Servant (Apple TV series) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Servant (Apple TV series)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by DangerousHun, Dec 5, 2019.

1. I abandoned this during Season 2, should I get back into it?

2. Skip to the finale of S2 and give it a go. I’m on episode 7 and it’s probably my favourite season.

lushLuck and Felp like this.
  3. I just finished Season 3 and wow, that finale... this has definitely been the best season. I was a little nervous after the first couple of episodes, but it picked up fast....I also think that this is a show that's much better watched a few episodes at a time.

lushLuck, Vitamin and ElectricKnight like this.
  4. Yep, I just finished it last night too and the last two episodes were so good, reeling from that ending! Look forward to seeing where it all goes in the final season.

lushLuck, Vitamin and HairBodyFace like this.
  5. Just finished season 3 and I was correct - this show works better binging it at one go. But they really did the course correction this season! I'm shook because season 2 was borderline UNWATCHABLE.

The way they build up every episode until the end. YATH.

Come thru finale season - I can't wait!

lushLuck and ElectricKnight like this.
  6. aux

aux

I finally managed to catch up with this and wow, what an amazing season.

I absolutely loved some of the horror sequences on here. There is one in particular in episode four (if you've seen the show, you know exactly which one I'm talking about).

I wish this show got more attention because frankly, it deserves it.

kal, lushLuck and ElectricKnight like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.