Sevyn Streeter General Discussion Thread | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Sevyn Streeter General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AllStar7, Dec 3, 2013.

1. @2014 can you make this a general thread sis.

2. KAE

KAE

Anyone knows from what year are Lights, If, Wicked and Fix Me? (Not the year when they leaked)

3. So ready for a Sevyn full length, but it's going to annoy me if she doesn't give us a Shoulda Been There Part 2 (shall we call this pulling a "Sky"?)

4. Video teaser:

I'm sure it's a mistake on someone's part, but the song is labeled as All My Love on iTunes/Spotify.
    Either way, it's tenfold better than Prolly. Take my money.

5. SEVVYYYYYN

This had a Whitney sample and they couldn't afford it, right?

TRAVVV and lemonsqueezyy like this.
  6. This Mike Ho isn't the best director...
    The song is still on repeat though.

Vasilios likes this.
  7. Ridin' round town in your black Impala, with my baby, yeah, that's my partna has become such an earworm for me. Can't believe we're already on a third single, but D4L is quite nice:

She also made headlines last month when the 76ers wouldn't allow her to sing the National Anthem due to her clothing choice.

Also, anyone have the T on why the album title changed from Girl Interrupted to Girl Disrupted?

8. DIS BOP

New Edition feels.

TRAVVV likes this.
  9. Movie industry cunts.

10. When does her album come out? I love Sevyn but wasn't the album due out today?

11. She tweeted a few weeks ago about a March delay. I thought the 1/27 date was strange since it also belonged to her label mate Kehlani. At least her tour is still happening? Before I Do is 10/10 btw.

She was releasing a video per month up to album release, wonder if that's still the case?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  12. This mix made me do a 180 on D4L:

Vasilios likes this.
  13. I can't believe it's been almost four years since I first heard "It Won't Stop". It's still my favourite song of hers, but I've loved just about everything else I've heard by her. I am very ready for this album.

Jersey, Vasilios and pmas like this.
  14. Four years?! God that makes me feel old

Kitchen Person likes this.
  15. I lobe Shea CouleƩ but YASSSSS

16. AT LONG LAST.

TRAVVV likes this.
  17. Thank god. Also that cover art........................ is a choice.

Kitchen Person, TRAVVV and slaybellz like this.
  18. I mean... it's not like any of the covers before it were much better????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.