Sex and the City General Discussion | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Sex and the City General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by ADolla, Jun 11, 2009.

1. I love Berger. He was just too Carrie for Carrie (as in whiney, self-centered, vain...). For me he was the most handsome, followed by the second coming of Aidan (after he learned how to shower and got a new haircut) out of Carrie's boyfriends.

2. I liked Berger too. He was such an asshole though dumping her by post-it. Although it did then give us the amazing pot arrest episode.

3. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_ I'm big on Big (kii). Berger and Aiden were damn annoying.

Sam likes this.
  4. Aleksandr isn't even worth talking about.

ManilaChinchilla, PJ83 and Rhombus like this.
  5. I like Big, but sometimes I just find him slightly creepy? I think it has more to do with Chris Noth, though (and the fact that he seems to live in that black car).

6. Yes. I think one of Charlotte's most memorable moments was the gesture she makes when the three of them find out Samantha wants to go back to Richard after he cheated on her.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
  7. Big is my favourite of the boyfriends. I preferred Aidan the first time round.

I also love Steve.

Trey and his mother Bunny were a hilarious combination though. "Alrighty".

Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    Shockbox and Rhombus like this.
  8. I think I only really liked that bisexual dude she went out with for one episode.

Rhombus likes this.
  9. I find Charlotte a major irritant throughout the show.

I've cut people that sanctimonious out of my life before I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

kal and Sam like this.
  10. All those fucking ducks around the apartment!

11. Trey! I'm on the mallard!

andrew* likes this.
  12. Was that the fella who played Tag in Friends?

Rhombus and ManilaChinchilla like this.
  13. kal

kal

Give me Steve over any of the others any day. I want to be Miranda.

Sinful, PJ83 and Rhombus like this.
  14. I can't find Steve attractive at all. Like... At all.

15. Steve is good when naked.

kal likes this.
  16. Steve is a cutie

17. kal

kal

Steve is husband material and he has a nice arse.

18. Really, it's all about Big with his emotional unavailability, arrogant masculinity, and hook nose. Hi zaddy.

19. This I can agree with. His sex scene with Miranda from the fist movie (the 'Let's just get it over with' one) made me admire his well shaped arse.

kal likes this.
  20. Sam

Sam

I might give this another shot, I've only really watched the first two seasons.

PJ83 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.