Sex and the City General Discussion | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Sex and the City General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by ADolla, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Berger is such a babe. I'd let him break up with me on a post it anyday.

2. The guy with the 'deck' in the first movie amazing, as is the guy who Samantha gets it on with at the end of the 2nd movie. I also like the guy who left her because of the noisy transsexual prostitutes.

POPGASM and Andrew.L like this.
  3. The guy who was selling insider info on the stock exchange that moved into her apartment in season 5's opener.... YUM ("I love a hummer")

FresherThanYou and Mikey1701 like this.
  4. I hated when Samantha became a lesbian. Explore your sexuality Samantha but not with that crazy lady who loves destroying kitchenware.

5. Agreed. There are pictures of him floating around the net looking 'excited' as he was filming some sci-fi series.

6. Yeah, she was annoying in her final episode. I suppose they had to make her behave that way to break them up but I didn't mind her at first; I quite liked their relationship when it first started. I can't for the life of me remember her name though...

7. I just call her 'YOU WANT FIREWORKS? I'LL SHOW YOU FIREWORKS' lady

Sinful and PJ83 like this.
  8. Link plz. He was the hottest guy by far.

9. The woman Samantha dated is a huge local (as in brazilian) actress, Sonia Braga. I believe the character was named Maria or something like that?

PJ83 likes this.
  10. Andrew.L likes this.
  11. "Maria has ten dicks."

Sinful, Andrew.L and Shockbox like this.
  12. I now have the image of Samantha making that fingering motion stuck in my head.

Oh God here it is at the 47 second mark:

andru, Andrew.L and Sinful like this.
  13. Samantha hobbling through Steve's bar after the strap-on sex session is everything.

14. Sharon Stone is actually the only actress I can think of who would even come close to being right as Samantha Jones.

Meathook likes this.
  15. Meathook and andru like this.
  16. ‘Sex And The City’ Follow-Up TV Series From Candace Bushnell In the Works At Paramount TV | Deadline.com

- Candace Bushnell wrote a new book, titled Is There Still Sex in the City?, slated to be released on August 6th at Grove Press.
    - "It follows Bushnell’s piercing, sly, and sometimes heartbreaking look at sex, dating, and friendship in New York City after 50."
    - "Set between the Upper East Side of Manhattan and a country enclave known as The Village, the book looks at love and life from all angles—marriage and children, divorce and bereavement, as well as the very real pressures on women to maintain their youth and have it all."
    - Paramount Television and Anonymous Content have acquired the rights to Candace Bushnell’s upcoming book to develop as a TV series

Obviously someone at some point was about to milk this franchise further. And to be honest: I'm so here for it! I'm so excited about this and look forward to when there'll be more information on all this. Right now I don't really expect this to revolve around the SATC characters and think of it more as a continuation of the actual book, that was really a collection of different NYC stories. But then again Bushnell revisited Carrie with her Carrie Diaries two-part prequel series, so who knows?

andru and baxterclan like this.
  17. I hope this finally lays rest to all of the rumours (and subsequent nagging about it) surrounding a third movie of the original series. It's been done and it's come to an end, let's face it.

Bobbyrae, Smooth Criminal and andru like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.