Sex and the City General Discussion | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Sex and the City General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by ADolla, Jun 11, 2009.

1. In a different friend group, a Charlotte can be a Samantha

[​IMG]

Meathook, crash9081, Island and 9 others like this.
  2. Remorque and bonnieetclyde like this.
  3. I'm rewatching, and currently at the episode where Carrie walks in a fashion show. I have to admire SJP's hustle to get an entire episode made about New York's fashion elite gushing over her model potential. The photographer who told her she's just as beautiful as any model he's photographed, Dolce and Gabbana picking her specifically to walk the runway in their clothes.

Meanwhile Samantha gets professional nudes taken, looks amazing and nobody gives a fuck.

4. My friend has moved out of his Miranda phase and is a full blown Samantha. I’m 1000% proud of him.

Meanwhile I’ve gone from Samantha to Charlotte. Which is totally unexpected but I love it now.

Remorque, Meathook, Burzum and 4 others like this.
  5. I think I'm Carrie. Fuck.

Humes, Meathook, Mister_G and 3 others like this.
  6. I'm Lexi Featherston

Humes, Karvel, Andrew.L and 16 others like this.
  7. #Justice4Lexi
    Her last words, iconique.

Carrie is such a snob in that clip, oh my God! Not in a Sex And The City 2: Who the fuck even did Kim Catralls photoshop on the poster? kind of way, but still, a snob.

Personally, I’m a Laney, because stealing someone else’s baby name is the level of petty I aspire to. (I don’t even want kids, but still.)

Doodvid and Mikey1701 like this.
  8. Miranda when Carrie claims for the nth time at brunch that she and Big are now in a different place mentally than before, and thus should consider getting back together

Andrew.L, Burzum, Robsolete and 3 others like this.
  9. Carrie and Big were a TERRIBLE couple, even in the movies when they were "happy". He never respected her and he was never what she wanted him to be. Cursed relationship.

Smooth Criminal and Andrew.L like this.
  10. At least it means no one else had to be with either of them.

berserkboi likes this.
  11. Sad news that Lynn Cohen, who played Magda, passed away earlier this month:

Gasur, -tastic, Remorque and 6 others like this.
  12. I loved it whenever she appeared as a judge on all those police procedural shows. Always brought a smile to my face.

13. When Magda speaks to an awkward Miranda after she finds and bathes Steve's mom is one of the best scenes in the entire series.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.