Sex and the City General Discussion | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Sex and the City General Discussion

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by ADolla, Jun 11, 2009.

1. They already announced that half of the writing team is non-white so that‘s a good step.

An Insider, Humes, Jamie and 8 others like this.
  2. Here’s hoping that the iconic Susan Sharon makes another appearance, for old time’s sake.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    stuaw and lushLuck like this.
  3. I always wanted to read Little Cathy and Her Magic Cigarettes.

4. Island

Island Staff Member

I’m hoping for Sheena Easton

5. This was genuinely so funny. I forget sometimes how funny the show could be. Especially because by the end - while it was still excellent - it was definitely more romantic dramedy than it was funny.

6. Or another visit to the tantric sex workshop.... Poor Miranda

7. Bring back Nina Katz.

8. Well if they really are grasping at straws, they can bring back Geri for another acclaimed cameo

9. [​IMG]

Bring back Debbie

10. Justice for Amalita!

I hated the way Carrie was so judgmental about her.

11. Bring back Samantha.

12. Literally she had my dream life, I think Carrie may have been a bit jelly at how care free she was.

13. She briefly touched our lives but WHAT an impact. Queen Amalita of Europe.

14. Honestly, I love Geraldine but often forget about this.

15. Nicollette Sheridan would actually be the perfect person to play a similar role if they wanted.

Dee91, Remorque, Rob and 4 others like this.
  16. Pat Field is reported to be not working on the reboot and is doing the 2nd series of Emily In Paris instead. Kim Cattrall also recently posted this...

Dee91, An Insider, Remorque and 10 others like this.
  17. Golden girls reboot confirmed

18. This is actually a great idea (well maybe not reboot, just premise). Kim could easily be the Rose or the Blanche character. Now the hard part would be casting around Kim. What a actress, indeed.

ohaimanabu likes this.

19. This lives rent free in my head

snoho, He, Remorque and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.