Sex and the City

Being finger blasted by Che Diaz literally saved lives tbh!!!

Sorry huminitarian work is a bad choice of words on my part. She's working in a law firm that is doing work in areas of conflict which is what I should have said instead of humanitarian work.

Here I thought it was because she picked up rubbish at the beach. Which would be in keeping with the terrible writing.

He/They
For one, Samantha's hair looks amazing in Season 4, I forgot Trey and Charlotte remade a go of it, and

"YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!"

Carrie deserved that, she did, say it again, louder, King.

She/Her
For one, Samantha's hair looks amazing in Season 4, I forgot Trey and Charlotte remade a go of it, and

"YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!"

In the original it was “YOU BROKE MY HEART!!” In the reboot it’s “MY SON BROKE HIS NECK!!”. We love growth.

I mean it’s so easy for that to be the case if you want it to be, it would be easy to treat them like friends you lose touch with - on the other hand I want to be know and live with these characters for as long as possible so I’m grateful the universe goes on.

I know this has been said but they should've really stopped after the first movie. It was a perfect close.

Everything after that was made up fan service because people can't break up with the show and say goodbye to these characters. And Just Like That included.

Totally agree!

In fact, I wish they would just left it with the show which was the perfect ending for me. It felt like all their stories were wrapped up nice, and there nothing more to say unless they risked ruining their happy endings.

Personally, I would have have much preferred to see a reunion special look back over the show like Friends or Fresh Prince did.

Last edited:
I definitely think things tanked after the first movie, but one of the very few things And Just Like That got right was course correcting some of the dreadful character work in the second movie. So much of it left a sour taste in my mouth and the revival is a bit more palatable, especially when it comes to Carrie as a person - the first season tracked her journey through grief really well. It does seem like Charlotte's journey is finally heading in the right direction again, so there's that to the revival's credit, too? It was dreadful where Miranda's concerned, though.

It's obviously a 5 or 6/10 at best but its better than Sex and the City 2's 3/10.

I mean on paper it's not a bad idea to check back in on these characters, now that they're 50-somethings and the world around them has changed so much. It's just that the show didn't do this justice, except for a handful of scenes.

Still, I'd be up for another revival when they've all hit 70.

My Motherboard My Self, followed by Sex And The Country....

Season 4 is the best season right?
I think 6 has the highest number of truly incredible episodes, but 3, 4, and 6 are all fantastic. Honestly the whole series is amazing, with season 5 probably making the least big of an impression. It's the only season premiere episode I sometimes have trouble remembering.

This Trump cameo in season 2. A literal jump scare....

scurry-shit-brenda.gif

"YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!"

My Motherboard My Self, followed by Sex And The Country....

Season 4 is the best season right?
You’re literally at the exact same point I am in my rewatch! My bf never watched SATC so when And Just Like That was coming back for season 2 we both watched the first season then watched season 2 weekly, he loved it. We then went back and started watching SATC from episode 1. I’m enjoying it sooo much again, I can’t wait to get to season 6 and watch the movies with him. SATC is my all time favourite show, there’s nothing else I’ve watched as many times.

You know a show is a hit when they report the writers room is open.
Well the actors are on strike - so today a lot of shows have just been announced for a potential 2024/25 season because advertisers are angsty there is going to be no scripted drama for 2023/24 seasons.