Sex and the City

She enjoys making failures. All her latest projects failed horribly, her taste for choosing work is not good.
She’s remained booked and busy though?

And if she can grab herself a great paycheque without working with people that make her unhappy, why not?

If we’re being honest, there’s been a massive Samantha-sized hole for the entirety of the reboot. Glad to have her back, in whatever capacity.

I mean I get they’ve fueded for years but part of me is like get over it and just film together already. The whole London storyline is dumb.

I had a laugh at it being brought up Kim’s track record of choosing projects here lately is honestly floptastic dddd.

Some of you are so fucking weird when it comes to SJP and Kim. This isn’t Kim plotting with HBO and achieving some sort of “take that!” win over SJP. Absolutely nothing is going on here without SJP and MPK’s consent.

At this stage, if Kim is willing to take the coin and return to the character that she stressed she was finished with, she should just film the damn show with the rest of them.

Well, I read somewhere a few months ago that SJP invited Kim to her house or somewhere privately to work things out but didn’t believe it. Maybe there’s some truth to that if Kim does join this series.

Some of you are so fucking weird when it comes to SJP and Kim. This isn’t Kim plotting with HBO and achieving some sort of “take that!” win over SJP. Absolutely nothing is going on here without SJP and MPK’s consent.
Well yes and no.

It’s Kim actively negotiating a working environment she’s happy with, with a former employer - for a good amount of money!

And I don’t think anyone for one second believes that anything happens that SJP or MKP don’t agree with.

But I can imagine that HBO is extremely eager to have Kim play a greater role in the reboot. Especially when aside from Seema, the new characters introduced to fill in for Samantha have been dull.

Well yes and no.

It’s Kim actively negotiating a working environment she’s happy with, with a former employer - for a good amount of money!

And I don’t think anyone for one second believes that anything happens that SJP or MKP don’t agree with.

But I can imagine that HBO is extremely eager to have Kim play a greater role in the reboot. Especially when aside from Seema, the new characters introduced to fill in for Samantha have been dull.

I was so on board with this until you DARED to drag LTW at the end…