Sex Education | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Sex Education

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikl C, Jan 28, 2020.

1. I like Dan Levy? Am I in the minority here?

Don’t know how much longer this can go on for, though.

lushLuck and Future Lover like this.
  2. I love him. Always have.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. I mean, I quite like Dan! But I can't help but think the fact he recently signed a big Netflix deal has something to do with him being slightly incongruously shoehorned in to their most popular show for its (potentially?) finale season.

Maybe I'm just still stinging at so many of the original cast being culled, I dunno.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Whoa, that's quite a few actors leaving. Wonder what went on.

5. Until proven otherwise it seems they've just decided to focus on one school instead of going back-and-forth.

Mvnl likes this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I don't remember multiple schools.. or did some of them graduate last season?

7. Last season ended with the news that the main school was to shut down and they would be relocated to different schools.

Mvnl likes this.
  8. This has to be the last season, right? I can't see Ncuti juggling both this and Doctor Who. I'm sure most of the other actors want to move on to other projects too at this point. Plus it's Netflix. Hardly anything goes past four seasons.

9. Umm this will explain why Rakhee Thakrar isn’t returning as the teacher I guess if Dan plays a new one.
    I’ve only ever seen him in Schitt’s Creek so will be interesting to see him in something else.

10. He plays himself in everything, if that helps.

VitaminBee, Mikl C, K94 and 1 other person like this.
  11. He

He

That’s exactly what I gathered. Horribly unlikeable characters.
    One of the few in Schitt’s Creek that didn’t have as much range.

K94 likes this.
  12. Very much here for more Ruby if they can fit her in. She was one of the highlights last season and it was disappointing she was sidelined in the second half of the season.

Verandi, Blue6010, Humes and 3 others like this.
  13. Dan Levy was the absolute worst part of Schitt's Creek.

He likes this.
  14. I actually like Dan in Schitt's Creek. Not much range with that character but that could be said with a lot of characters on that show. I'm willing to find out if he brings something new to Sex Education. I'm perched!

Juango likes this.
  15. good

16. Roland says hi.

17. Truly the worst and then Dan. I'm so happy Annie Murphy got the role of Alexis. Originally it was going to be the daughter of the actor who plays Roland... Abby Elliott.

18. This sounds awful. Their shitty local romance got even shittier with this long-distance thing. Just let it go delishis.

superloves and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.