Sex Education | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Sex Education

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikl C, Jan 28, 2020.

1. ''I've no idea who you are''
    ''That's impossible... everyone knows who I am''

2. The song that played in the last episode of Season 2, Chip Taylor’s cover of Regina Spektor’s On The Radio, made me ugly cry so hard.

Putting this in a spoiler just in case.

I absolutely adore everything about this show.

3. Obsessed... it makes me feel so wistful and giddy. The soundtrack alone is to die and Maeve is fucking perfect.

4. Agreed. It’s a testament to the writing that they were able to develop literally every character from season 1 in the space of 8 episodes, all the while introducing new ones, eg Viv. Ruby was definitely one of my highlights, even down to being nice to Eric to get Rahim’s attention!
    I was disappointed at first at Eric choosing Adam but then happy. Rahim’s probably right though- unless Adam really comes through in the end, I can’t see him ‘catching’ Eric. I’m prepared to see Eric go through a tough storyline to test this next year.

Jamie, constantino, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  5. I started this on Sunday and now I'm finished.
    It's a perfect show.

6. Literally the greatest, gayest, sweetest TV show.
    So good.

7. ALSO I want to visit Wales now? What a beautiful place. I didn't know where to look during many scenes.

GimmeWork and Verandi like this.
  8. Come stay with me and you can drag me in person x

Sam, GimmeWork, andru and 2 others like this.

9. Oh my god, DEAL.

Suburbia likes this.
  10. Amy is a motherfucking QUEEN.

We have no choice but to stan!

11. I stanned hard in the Netflix thread but put simply it's an absolute triumph.

My favourite thing about this season was them fully fleshing out the supporting cast – to have a large bunch of diverse, brilliant characters that are all worth rooting for feels completely unique and special. It's one of the best projects Netflix has ever commissioned.

12. Is it a pure Netflix series or a fake one like Derry Girls?
    Well done if yes.

I mean WHAT teen-centric TV show has anal douche sub ploys?

13. Viv steals every scene she is in too.

14. It’s gorgeous, I grew up there. Check out Port Dinorwig quarries and Snowdonia. Beautiful.

Verandi likes this.
  15. Yes I love Viv. I want her love story to be central next series.

16. When you find out that the main actress is French...

Jamie, constantino, GimmeWork and 4 others like this.
  17. It’s a Netflix original!

Andrew likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Am I the only one getting some really bad foreshadowing from Eric keeping that sharp piece of a vase around?

Laurence, rav4boy and Andrew like this.
  19. I wasn’t getting foreshadowing from that, but I do think we’re being set up for a coercive control/manipulative relationship storyline for Maeve and Isaac in S3.

Sam, Jamie, constantino and 2 others like this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Probably.
    The Adam/Eric stuff thusfar feels like it's glorifying a very unhealthy relationship to me as well but I'd like to be proven wrong

constantino, mattieh, Andrew and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.