SG Lewis - AudioLust & HigherLove (2nd Album) | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

SG Lewis - AudioLust & HigherLove (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by eddy2375, Nov 29, 2017.

1. I was trying to figure out what the bridge reminded me of (outside of the other companions) and it wasn't clicking the moment even though I knew it was Daft Punk nn

FridayNight, lushLuck and jvckkk like this.
  2. Perfection. This album will have Call On Me with Tove, already a 10/10 record.

goldsoundz and Digital_Fossil like this.
  3. Missing You

[​IMG]

Something About Your Love

[​IMG]

4. Well, I pressed play on Something About Your Love and had the most intense Molly flashback of my entire life. A hit!

5. Parts of Something About Your Love remind me of In Your Eyes by Kylie. Both songs slap.

6. Both are great but I'm particularly obsessed with Something About Your Love, such a summery banger.

7. I love both of these tracks, a serve.

8. Both tracks are excellent but Missing You is a TEN. Such a banger.

9. Sam

Sam

Something About Your Love transporting me straight back to being 7 years old and listening to Fever for the first time

These are both huge

phily693, Diet Pop!, jvckkk and 7 others like this.
  10. Accurate comparisons to Stardust, not everyone has that….

11. Him tagging the sisters HAIM in his stories… need my moms and my dad to collaborate.

12. My favourite twink has done it again.

[​IMG]

phily693, BubblegumBoy, bimbo and 7 others like this.
  13. Wakening up and blasting Something About Your Love. This is going to be the soundtrack of my summer.

14. I've recently researched more into the history of french house and gotten into a bunch of new DJs. A delight to hear a modern take of it on Something About Your Love. Can't wait for the album!

15. The instrumental in Something About Your Love is delicious but me thinks I prefer Missing You by a little bit.

lushLuck likes this.
  16. It's giving me
    and I'm bopping!

digitalkaiser, lushLuck and soratami like this.
  17. Something about Your Love reminds me a lot of Florrie's I Took A Little Something.

Obviously, we can't do nothing else but to stan.

phily693, hologram, Stopremix and 5 others like this.
  18. His interview with Notion is a great read.

eddy2375, phily693, Stopremix and 4 others like this.
  19. Having been a Times-superstan 'Missing You' was not grabbing me, but then 'Something About Your Love' came on and it's been on loop for the past hour.

20. Missing You is song of the summer.

lushLuck and Lapras like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.