Shakira - Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran (Mar 22)

Mmmh I love Shakira but come on, there’s no way she, and all the people that work for her, dont know that you… have to pay taxes. With a net worth like hers she must have tens of people that manage her fortune. And even if they didnt know before, in all these years after the first lawsuit someone should have thought “let’s see if everything else is fine in the books”.

Mmmh I love Shakira but come on, there’s no way she, and all the people that work for her, dont know that you… have to pay taxes. With a net worth like hers she must have tens of people that manage her fortune. And even if they didnt know before, in all these years after the first lawsuit someone should have thought “let’s see if everything else is fine in the books”.
I agree! She isn’t legally exempt from responsibility, but I also think the Piqué thing is worth looking into, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
He is known in Spain’s pop culture as a bratty, insufferable, fickle, arrogant, big-baby kinda grown ass man, and he’s been portrayed as such in send-ups for years.
And he is involved in cases of illegal commisions to bring competitions to Saudi Arabia. He's the full package.

I hate how a person like that has so much projection with young people due to esports and his connection with Ibai.

She called it an extensive world tour because saying "I'm going to be running away from Interpol in an international chase" didn't roll off the tongue.

gretchen-personagem.gif