Shakira - Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran (Mar 22)

The wild boar thing was hilirious and the opposite of bad.

She told media "people were just watching and they weren’t doing anything". She expected someone from the public to risk injury and save her expensive handbag. Wild boars are dangerous.

I do wish she'd shown a little bit of accountability, even in saying she'd been ill-advised with her money or how turning a blind eye doesn't free you from your responsibilities but oh, well.

That's the minimum she should have done and years ago. I doubt Shakira is sitting down and doing her taxes. But given how her tax status continues to be set up, including the dubious arrangements in Panama, I don't think she is repentant.

She told media "people were just watching and they weren’t doing anything". She expected someone from the public to risk injury and save her expensive handbag. Wild boars are dangerous.

Icon. But in honesty it's a bit like being mugged at gunpoint - no one can reasonably interfere, but the sensation of helplessness and fury at people just watching can reasonably arise.

Shakira sis, we as a society have moved on from the era of announcements of an announcement.

Hopefully we get more info soon, but im excited. This will be a good album!