Shania Twain: Now! (Fifth Album) | Page 186 | The Popjustice Forum

Shania Twain: Now! (Fifth Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BostonJamesz, Jul 25, 2013.

1. So did she cancel the Christmas album or is an announcement imminent?

Can't believe Now turned 2 a few days ago.

2. The Christmas album is still happening, though she’s said it’ll be next year instead.

I wish she’d release something for Vegas, even if it’s just the 5 unreleased tracks from Now as a Let’s Go! EP.

bakerboy92 and Butterfly like this.
  3. Sigh.

I just noticed there's a Now! sampler on Discogs with a track called 'Day One'.
    Would love to hear that if it was that close to inclusion. An EP of leftovers would be nice.

Slamb and Disco Tears like this.
  4. She's so beautiful. I'm feeling so nostalgic tonight!

5. People really want her auto-tuned croaking over some Christmas music?

6. This wasn't necessary but thanks.

Scherz likes this.
  7. A Shania Twain Christmas album:

JMRGBY, nikkysan, mayhuee and 15 others like this.
  8. I can't wait for future holiday classics "Gargling Gravel Around the Christmas Tree" and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Trumpmas (I'm Canadian!)."

johnny_tsunami and Staticboombox like this.
  9. I love "Don't Say 'Happy Holidays,' Libtard" and "I'll Be Home For Christmas (To Build That Wall)".

JMRGBY, 3Xs, mayhuee and 4 others like this.
  10. The new residency gives me Domination teas. What does it offer anyone? We’ve already had the Still the One residency, the greatest hits tour, the Now tour, all in quick succession. There’s nothing of value to be gained, aside from the drunk bachelorette parties who want to slur out Man! I Feel Like a Woman.

11. This has a dance floor on the stage, and more cock teasing with Forever And For Always. That’s about it.

12. Me when Shania needed to tell everyone she would’ve voted for Trump:

13. Come through promo.

14. This isn't necessary but thanks.

nikkysan and johnny_tsunami like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.