Shania Twain - Queen of Me | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Shania Twain - Queen of Me

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music City Queen, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Got a ticket for the 2nd Glasgow date, but of the expense of going solo, was near impossible to get 2x tickets beside each other that wasn’t so far back.

LPT likes this.
  2. I managed to snag tickets for the second Glasgow date, really good seats 7 rows from the front. The queen of yeehaw was watching over me for that one. Looking forward to seeing her live again because her tour back in 2018 was incredible.

LPT and sjoe71 like this.
  3. Got my tickets for the Dublin. See ye there fellow Irish girlies

LPT likes this.
  4. I used the link on her set to look at tickets for the Syracuse date and the site said lawn tickets were $209?? That seems a little steep so now I'm wondering if that was someone selling them second hand.

5. JamieHT and soratami like this.
  6. I’d given up on an anniversary pressing this year but that video has me excited again! Especially seeing the international cover… I think the standard has come back into print so hopefully that will be the diamond edition cover!

WhatKindOfKylie? and JamieHT like this.
  7. Excellent news about an re issue of Come On Over! This alongside the new album, is double fab news!

JamieHT likes this.
  8. SBK

SBK

Hopefully they celebrate both versions, I much prefer the international…

Wonder what they’ll do? It’s a pretty packed album already, expanding it would take some work, and both versions are still available on vinyl

JamieHT likes this.
  9. I just hope there’s a three-disc like The Woman In Me.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  10. There’s 2 VIP Packages and the prices are eye watering (then again I paid £495 for Steps)

But imagine going on stage for her to sing to you!!!
    106A9E1F-4C3F-42FD-ADBD-82A5ED35D19B.jpeg
    ^ €540 each
    27522E3D-ACB8-459B-BC85-D2D37253AC4C.jpeg
    ^ €815 each

LPT and JamieHT like this.
  11. If you use the white rhinestone hat on Shania's new Instagram filter, you can hear a snippet of Queen of Me!

andru, Andrew, JamieHT and 1 other person like this.
  12. I’ve just wasted ten minutes of my life playing with the filters haha.

13. The only tickets left for both shows are either re-sale or stupid American Express tickets. WHY?! Does anyone here have a Rogers code I could steal from them? haha. Looking May 10th in Calgary.

14. Man I Feel Like A Woman, Love Gets Me Every Time and Don't Be Stupid are remastered in HD now.
    I believe the audio for Man I Feel Like A Woman has been changed to the country version (it was an alternative mix before).

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  15. Is that the music videos for the songs I take it then?

m_dimitrov likes this.
  16. I was working a 13 hour shift the day the tickets went on sale and by the time I tired the only tickets left for either of the Glasgow dates were over £500! Ended up getting tickets for Birmingham, so it’ll be a wee trip away now. Can’t wait to finally see her live!

LPT likes this.
  17. You can also hear it in her 'Not Just A Girl' Netflix documentary (where the snippet is taken from) :)

JamieHT likes this.
  18. Tracklist. The two Target tracks are called On Three and Done & Dusted.

1. Giddy Up!
    2. Brand New
    3. Waking Up Dreaming
    4. Best Friend
    5. Pretty Liar
    6. Inhale/Exhale Air
    7. Last Day of Summer
    8. Queen of Me
    9. Got It Good
    10. Number One
    11. Not Just a Girl
    12. The Hardest Stone - Diamonds

Last edited: Nov 10, 2022
  19. From Up! to Giddy Up! in 20 years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.