Shania Twain - Queen of Me | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Shania Twain - Queen of Me

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music City Queen, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Only one exclamation point and no parenthesis? Sis... At least we got a back slash and a dash.

2. Inhale/Exhale Air (what else?) and The Hardest Stone - Diamonds (Powerpoint presentation title realness) are sending me.

Stopremix, Mvnl, Blue6010 and 12 others like this.
  3. Inhale/Exhale Air is, I think, this song just with a new title:

4. Where is You Prick!

5. See her latest Instagram. She knows we love an exclamation mark.

Corso likes this.
  6. I remember getting told off for using parenthesis and exclamation points too much at school and I only blame one person…

Laurence, XXX, tj-x and 9 others like this.
  7. I'm so glad she's re found that element of fun that was lacking on Now.

8. Robbietoxic and tj-x like this.
  9. How many song will be left when the album comes out? 1.3?

10. All of the music sounds... flatly produced this time. It could be a lot fuller. One of the reasons her imperial era was so great is that she had a world class producer working on the songs, her soundscapes were textured. I'm not sure Mark Ralph is gonna cut it.

11. W2K

W2K

Love the sound of Giddy Up!, really enjoying the two songs that have been released too. Keep the smashes coming Shania!

LPT and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  12. If Giddy Up! sounds as brilliant in full as it does via that snippet, that may very well become my favourite so far.

Andrew likes this.
  13. WhatKindOfKylie? and SlowBurn like this.
  14. Aw, this made me so happy! I was hoping they would have let Hypha reproduce it with the actual multitrack since it's an official release but I'll take it anyway

1986 likes this.
  15. Same! Really hope that will be the next single and we get at least one more song by the end of the year.

16. I might avoid them otherwise I’ll know too much of the album.

17. Her Son Eja wrote the song "Number One"

StefanK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.