Shawn Mendes - Self-Titled Album | The Popjustice Forum

Shawn Mendes - Self-Titled Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Subwaykid, Mar 9, 2018.

1. *ahem*

If anyone was going to open this thread, it was going to be me, I suppose. Anyway, he’s been working with Ryan Tedder, Teddy Geiger, and Scott Harris (who wrote There’s Nothing Holding Me Back, Treat You Better, and a bunch of other Mendes classics), with the lead single purportedly due out March 23rd. Hold on to your wigs, preciouses, the king is back.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  2. I see you using a three week old thirst trap to gain traction in the thread

constantino, evilsin, Vixen and 8 others like this.
  3. I’m still bitter that he never released No Promises from his last album.

Lowkey here for this.

4. His first two albums are very good so I am excited to hear this when it's finished.

5. I would've been disappointed if the first post in this thread didn't feature that thirst trap, tbh.

evilsin, londonrain, zacagay and 3 others like this.
  6. Didn't pay much attention to him and then my friend took me to see him in Glasgow last year and now I'm perched for his upcoming era.

7. Don't really use his albums but Treat You Better/Mercy/There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back were all amazing so I'm here for this.

evilsin, aniraz, Jersey and 5 others like this.
  8. -tastic, elektroxx, justFurio and 4 others like this.
  9. Yeas first bring the song to the Americunties and serve one up for the hunties, a 1-2 punch of Western homosexual pandering.

10. RJF

RJF

You're a fucking mess.

11. Looking forward to this. Shawn's first two albums were amazing!

12. This seems to confirm we’ll be getting two of something this week. In My Blood, serve me another visceral, violent, wordy masterpiece.

Britney_sad_yeah.gif

13. RJF

RJF

Sis that's this week. Did Shawn's abs in the first post scramble your eggs?

Slice of Life, evilsin, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  14. His music is bland and beige as all hell but I’m looking forward to more shirtless photoshoots.

-tastic and Hunter like this.
  15. Okay but I actually don't hate his music and this was a colossal bop

and I'm starting to find him cute

aniraz, Vixen, Jeffo and 6 others like this.
  16. I was going to say I quickly corrected my mistake, but this is also true, yes.

17. Bottom anthem approaching!

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  18. Didn’t he just release new music? It feels like his sad popstar efforts are always clogging up the radio/charts.

19. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.