Shawn Mendes - Summer of Love | The Popjustice Forum

Shawn Mendes - Summer of Love

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by -Jay-, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Shawn is teasing a new song called Summer of Love. He's been filming in Mallorca for the past couple of days, apparently for the music video. Tainy is assumed to be the producer (he has been responding to a few of Shawn's social media posts).

JosephStyles and popjunkie like this.
  2. I struggle to find him remotely likable with each TikTok I’m served of his girlfriend. Guilty by association.

3. Summer of Love is out next week:

ratedr likes this.
  4. This reminds me of Justin Timberlake panic releasing a random summer single following the flop Man of the Woods.

5. He's been hanging out alot with Camilo and Eva Luna. I wonder if we'll get another collabo on this.

6. I can’t believe they’re still at it.

7. Just in time for autumn.

The whole "why is he still pretending to be a hetero?" convo is stupid and clueless and dangerous. What we know right now is that he's in a relationship with a racist asshole. Drag him for that and keep the rest.

popjunkie and HairBodyFace like this.
  8. Nobody is doing that here though. That joke kinda died like two years ago. Just don’t bring attention to it.

9. Hope this is his

Mr Blonde, Lapras and Leopold like this.
  10. I mean, I agree, but I don't think anyone is doing that? #Shawnmila feels transparent because it just...does

11. I love fake celeb relationships and I love no longer being a young tween fan who believes everything celebs say is inherently and unambiguously true.

Lie to us and get that #1, kings and queens of Pop.

12. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

He’s just so… basic.

blaze_dave and Verandi like this.
  13. Maybe I'm naive but if they were a fake couple I feel like they'd have expired awhile ago. The longer they've been together the more they make sense.

14. That's not really what I was saying at all but work!

Anyway if Summer of Love isn't a B-52's cover he can keep it x (I'm kidding, but I hope the song is at least more interesting than the last album)

Leader Beans likes this.
  15. This masterclass of shade…

16. And the less they make cents xx

Wishlight, matthew., Verandi and 23 others like this.
  17. The way Camila's career implosion wound up dragging him down too. Now that's skill.

18. Ddd I was gonna say, I maybe didn't buy the validity of this relationship in the beginning, but at this point there is zero benefit to him staying with her. So they gotta be really fucking.

Wishlight and Laura Vanderbooben like this.
  19. Summer lovin' indeed.

20. I’ll stick with the Steps classic, I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.