Shawn Mendes - Summer of Love | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Shawn Mendes - Summer of Love

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by -Jay-, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Every time I'm reminded he came to prominence because of that M*gC*n disaster I lose a fraction of a second off my life.

2. RJF

RJF

The way that Miss Shawn thought he was doing something in that sheer blouse when Miss Harlot Styles has been stunTing and baiTing for years now. Better go get some acrylics on those fingers, breeder!

[​IMG]

3. asdfdfsagss I truly hate you

4. Summer of Love is predicted to fall 41 (!!!) spots because DONDA and other new entries on the Hot 100. Drake will boot it off of the chart completely and I doubt the VMAs will boost the song all that much.

I wonder if he has an album and more singles ready?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  5. I don't think he's become stagnant as opposed to a full on regression.

6. People like him and Camila are just utterly disposable as artists, so the minute they start playing these obnoxious tabloid games it's game over.

They've exhausted the public and now nobody cares anymore. Nobody wants to stream their songs or watch their videos. We've collectively seen enough. There isn't enough CUNT between the two of them to resuscitate their careers after overexposure like this.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    Mr.Arroz, goldfish, ateensfan and 6 others like this.
  7. I died

8. Damn, "Summer Of Love" is in freefall. Does he have any promo lined up?

nooniebao likes this.
  9. The VMAs this Sunday. Drake will kick him off the Hot 100 this week and it’ll be tough for him to re-chart with the way the song’s performing on streaming.

elektroxx likes this.
  10. It was the summer of flop

[​IMG]

Even C*mila's song seems to have more legs and it's arguably less 'straighforward' than his. Eeek.

11. [​IMG]

inevitable and Sprockrooster like this.
  12. Teenage girls really said 'we have TikTokers now, do not need' huh.

13. Yeah, or they’re just into K-Pop/Olivia/The Kid LAROI, Harry, etc. now.

1991 and Vasilios like this.
  14. I kind of wish that the look committed to one textile—either all leather or all velvet—but I low-key think that that's a serve for him.

Mvnl and nooniebao like this.
  15. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Were Met tickets on Groupon this year?

dvno, P'NutButter, wodny and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.