Shawn Mendes - Summer of Love | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Shawn Mendes - Summer of Love

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by -Jay-, Aug 7, 2021.

1. The total implosion of his career and the resulting identity crisis has really been something to behold.

2. I mean, in fairness to him he’s been before and the event hasn’t felt exclusive in a very long time.

ateensfan, Gintoki, Lapras and 2 others like this.
  3. Anyone with a manager can attend now.

blaze_dave, P'NutButter and lushLuck like this.
  4. Shawn Mendes is a Tommy Hilfiger brand ambassador.

5. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Ok, not y’all r u s h i n g to his defense when I make the slightest joke about his lack of status. Tommy Hilfiger Brand Ambassador, who knew!

joe_alouder, dvno, Subwaykid and 8 others like this.

6. Dead at 7:51 when Camilla kissed him then looked straight at the camera guy like "you got that right?"

7. It's honestly more concerning that he implied Camila was serving Cher.

8. Maybe he meant Cher Lloyd.

Mr Blonde, Mikal, Heartthrob and 13 others like this.
  9. Camila could never give us Sirens or Oath tho. Makes u think.

HairBodyFace and Jeffo like this.
  10. The way Camila made me see through his perfect muscle twink appearance just as the wheels came off on the music
    [​IMG]

Syzygyz, Sexbox and spaceship like this.
  11. At no point in either of their lacklustre careers have they given what needed to be gave*, let alone come close to matching anything Cher has ever done.

*Except for Shawn’s Calvin Klein photo shoot which was a moment most pleasing to me.

12. Rob

Rob

The way Camila's negative star power has sank not just her career but Shawn's. And people say she had no impact.

13. And yet Please Don't Go is still the song/video of the year.

neinzedd likes this.
  14. Ddd sis but you managed to get one word out of three correct for her single title. The absolute lack of impact

[​IMG]

Mr Blonde, Mikal, Heartthrob and 26 others like this.
  15. Hahaha, that really backfired, didn't it? Oh well, I tried.

soratami likes this.
  17. Vox Lux sequel where you make a deal with the devil so that you look and sing like Shawn Mendes but you have to date Camila and tell her she’s giving Cher.

Syzygyz, Mikal, Heartthrob and 9 others like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Let's be mindful of posts like these.

I understand that for a lot of posters, this is the kinda 'aha!' moment that they've been waiting/expecting for when it comes to Shawn, but until he makes a definitive statement about what might be very personal, please steer away from posts and replies that flirt around discussion of his sexuality. It's literally in the rules:

Do not speculate on popstars’ sexuality, drug habits or addictions. If you want to out someone or gossip about rumours you’ve heard go somewhere else.

I deleted a bunch of posts including some that were opening lines of conversation that don't need to occur here. Go to Twitter if that's your thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.