Shaznay Lewis - Pages

Quite gutted that this song isn’t clicking with me. It does sound very Testament to me, and I wasn’t much of a fan of that album. Really hoping it grows on me as I love Shaz and Open is one of my favourite albums.

She/Her
What’s she meant to even perform the song on, Live And Kicking? There’s no point in doing something like The One Show until you’ve announced the album release date.

Where would she even sing? CD:UK?

Show your love for 90s acts by adjusting to 2024 realities. Stream the song, share it with friends, buy on Itunes and the goods will come.
Now you know this is rubbish. "Sharing with friends" isn't gonna make a song do anything at all and somebody of Shaznay's low profile does need a promo strategy. If she's indie/has put her own money into this I'm sure it would help recoup costs/keep the campaign going if the music did half decently, and for that promo is required. I'm sick of reading "it's 2024" to excuse a lack of promo as if there's nothing out there.

What’s she meant to even perform the song on, Live And Kicking?
Did you literally just plagiarise the post above ddd

Now you know this is rubbish. "Sharing with friends" isn't gonna make a song do anything at all and somebody of Shaznay's low profile does need a promo strategy. If she's indie/has put her own money into this I'm sure it would help recoup costs/keep the campaign going if the music did half decently, and for that promo is required. I'm sick of reading "it's 2024" to excuse a lack of promo as if there's nothing out there.

Sis it was joke lighten up