SHINee | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

SHINee

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Ribzy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Great video. And the translation of Juliette works really well. I like that they weren't as slavish to the original so it has a more laid-back feel.

2. They may as well have launched in Japan as "Taemin & The SHINettes."

3. I only really liked Lucifer Taemin with that funky punky hair.

4. At like 2:41, when Onew had his hand behind his head and kind of looked up at the camera and smiled, I practically melted.

5. God I hate Taemin.

6. Oh god, finally. Me too.

7. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty.

Slowly, we shall come out of the shadows, and unite.

8. All the Taemin shade is depressing. How can you hate someone so adorable?

9. More seriously:

Taemin would be a great model for Pepsi Cola tv commercials.

As a pop star, he's a charisma-void.

10. Haha lots of shade towards, Taemin. He has grown much more in confidence, stage presence and singing so I give him kudos.

Its nice to have a break from Jonghyun's affected vocals and cockiness

11. Um, Jonghyun is without any fault whatsoever. Taemin is cute enough. Onew is the only less-than-amazing member of SHINee.

12. Check thyself before wrecking thyself. Onew is fucking RAD.

Seriously, he has such a great voice. Jonghyun's is very powerful, but Onew's is so smooth and lovely. They are the Taeyang and Daesung of SHINee.

13. Key is clearly the best.

14. Key is actually really fugly when there's no make up involved! Horrific!

15. Minho
    Jonghyun
    Key (for fabulousness)
    Onew
    Taemin

16. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

I don't have an opinion on the voices but I like Minho the least based on how much of a personality void he is on shows, seems like a robot.

17. Minho is hot enough not to need a personality.

18. Jonghyun is smug so that automatically put's him down a few notches in my book.

Onew (cuteness and undeniable talent)
    Minho (sexy charisma)
    Key (fierce and fab)
    Jonghyun
    Taemin

19. Onew is my favourite.
    I used to love Jonghyun but he loves himself so much esp his voice but he's still gorgeous.

I think SHINee looked the best during the Lucifer promotions.. Especially Onew! They all suited it. I hate there style for the Japanese promotions.

20. 3Xs

3Xs

I think Jonghyun's cockiness is mostly just put on, ala Gyuri's goddess persona.

I don't see any of Onew's supposed "cuteness" though. I'm sorry, I just don't!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.