Shura - Nothing's Real (debut album) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Shura - Nothing's Real (debut album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Feb 18, 2014.

1. She's great, I'm loving every song that she had released so far. A little bit sad that Just Once is not on the album and we are getting only like 5 new song, excluding (I) and (II).

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I will just be happy to get this album, she's so great.

3. This.... is fantastic. We are about to get one of the year's best pop albums.

4. FUCK. It's just gorgeous. Possibly the best so far?

Her output so far has been pretty much perfection. Pity it looks like nothing will stick commercially.

5. This is going to be the album of the year isn't it?

6. I think I already have mine, regardless of what the rest of the tracks are like.

7. This is just simply amazing, already one of my favourite albums of the year.

8. It's the album of the year for me (I'm reviewing it for a site). "What..." is probably the greatest, but actually two of my faves haven't been heard yet. So there's more to come! She's the real deal.

9. I can’t wait for this to be a 10/10 album that flops into oblivion.

10. Make It Up is playing on Beats and wow, what a 1987 slice of breezy pop?

11. Honestly can't wait anymore for her album.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  12. She won't, she'll always be blog gold and festival-demanded.

Veeis likes this.
  13. At least we are getting the album, poor Florrie.

Island and Moondust like this.
  14. Raleigh Ritchie says hi.

2014 and Tiger Suit like this.
  15. The thing is she could've just self-released and started small with the odd tour. Unfortunate.

16. Who?

17. This is the problem. A lot of people would say that about Shura, but it wouldn't surprise me if she ends up charting well when all is said and done. Josef Salvat barely charted but I doubt he's getting dropped etc etc.

18. Come thru Shura. Force me into a music store to purchase this album!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.