Shygirl - Nymph (Debut Album) | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Shygirl - Nymph (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hurricane Drunk, Oct 22, 2019.

1. I'd held off on firefly based on the muted reaction on here but I really liked it. I particularly loved the quieter garage vibes. Not the waiting anticipating rhyme though ddd

2. Oh this is a bop. I await the mashup with “The Big Big Beat”

3. Wait I thought everyone loved it?

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Yeah Firefly has not been off repeat for me - it's so gorgeous.

5. "Just Do It", track 8 on the album, also randomly leaked today. It's probably a promo single coming at some point but not sure.

FINISH LINE likes this.
  6. “Nike” is a bop

FINISH LINE likes this.
    • Firefly is a beautiful delicate quieter moment
    • I'm still not sold on Come for Me though
    • Perched for Coochie

Trouble in Paradise, sesita and Ferk like this.
  7. Do we think it was probably ripped from a visualizer on her page like “Come for Me” was?

8. I think that or something similar. The leaked file is 128 kbps, just like other recent leaks that came from Youtube/Youtube Music (This Hell, Potion, Hot in It etc).

mindtrappa likes this.
  9. cpr

cpr

Okay this is it!!!

10. ‘Hollaback Bitch’ is an entire mood.

Hyrulian, Mr Blonde, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  11. Thats the most fun I've had with a song using the word 'bitch' since Madonna put out the I'm Not Your Bitch mix of Human Nature!

Ferk likes this.
  12. FINISH LINE likes this.
  13. “Wildfire” is the closing track if the emoji tracklist she posted before is anything to go by

Add in “Coochie (Bedtime Story)” for track 6 and “Nike” for track 8. Curious if “Missing U” is on it. She previewed it on her stories last year.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  14. Is mura masa normally this good or does this bop thanks to shy’s magic cause what a bop!

15. He tends to be really worth checking out. The second album was probably not for everyone, but it has some great songs. The debut is brilliant.

Wishlight, sesita, Ferk and 3 others like this.
  16. His debut album was a 10.

tea, Wishlight, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  18. Mura Masa is brilliant!!!

Also Firefly is song of the year who has muted reaction let me speak to them…

finito, Ferk, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.