Shygirl - Nymph | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

Shygirl - Nymph

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hurricane Drunk, Oct 22, 2019.

1. The production credits are just
    [​IMG]

2. My god!! She is not fucking around!! Love how much I’m seeing Kosha’s name! Her and Shy really crush the sound of this album together.

mindtrappa likes this.
  3. I know they tweeted about a fourth version but I'm not hearing any differences to the third (unless that's the one you meant considering it was still fairly recent)?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  4. I was basing it off this dd

LPMA likes this.
  5. also the photo she posted as the first slide would have made a way better cover

sesita, Atletico, superultra and 4 others like this.
  6. All three tracks have grown on me immensely. I think this album will really benefit from being played beginning to end, it's less about the bangers™ this time.

Euphoria, Ferk, Dreampopboy and 2 others like this.
  7. I can't hear any difference between what was online then (version 3) and today, but who knows! @mindtrappa?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. I don’t think it’s actually up yet. Also possible he was trolling.

LPMA and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  9. I probably hadn’t heard the third version yet or at the very least not with my good headphones!

10. Sorry for double post. Just saw she tweeted that she's going to finish "Thicc" and put it out soon

11. I'll forever regret clicking on that snippet if she doesn't put out the full song. Gimme that euro banger.

sesita and Ferk like this.
  12. I kinda wish she did the whole album with Mura Masa, but I'm excited to hear it all in full.

Ferk likes this.
  13. I wish Cecile had more credits as “Firefly” is the best bop this era (thus far).

Cutlery likes this.
  14. You just know this album is going to be an entire mood…an entire world…to step into. I’m looking forward to just the productions alone, not to mention her voice gliding on top of them.

tea, superultra, Dreampopboy and 9 others like this.

15. What happened?

16. Looks like it may be related to a festival she was supposed to play at.

17. Yes she canceled OFF the day off so something dodgy there perhaps

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.