Shygirl - Nymph | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Shygirl - Nymph

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Hurricane Drunk, Oct 22, 2019.

1. "Cleo" was always intended as a one off with "BDE". She did say she might release a 7" with both eventually.

sesita, Wishlight, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  2. RIP your wallet ddd

3. She was signing vinyl on live a little bit ago. She said she’s dropping two more songs and one more video before the album, one of which is “Nike”. There’s a USB edition of the album coming soon with an extra track (not “Thicc”) as well. She's working on new music, and wants to keep it coming.

She also explained that she has so many vinyl variants because people kept whining to her about Alias not having enough copies dd.

Edit: Oh, she also played “Woe”

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  4. They way people will continue to whine and also complain there are too many variants of this dd. She's so gosh darn stubborn like just press a black variant or something??

5. I honestly love her approach to needy fans, keep them in their place!!

He, Mr Blonde, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  6. Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. So the video she filmed in Sweden is for "Shlut". She posted a still from it on Discord

[​IMG]

sesita, Wishlight, Lander and 12 others like this.
  8. She’s honestly one of the most gorgeous artists alive in my eyes.

sesita, Lander, FINISH LINE and 11 others like this.
  9. Every time I see that little character it reminds me of that one Digimon dd.

10. K94

K94

Not a Sunday chile

tyrabnks likes this.
  11. Colors performance tomorrow!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
    sesita, elektroxx, Dijah. and 7 others like this.
  12. How can I join the discord server? The link I found is 2 yrs old and invalid

13. She’s giving 2003 Kelis

Dijah., Lander, 4Roses and 10 others like this.
  14. Double post, but her demo of “Bbycakes” leaked and it’s way better than the final. Not sure why she didn’t have a verse on that when she recorded a whole track solo. Now we need someone to splice Pinkpantheress into it and we have a man free version!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  15. If this wasn’t on a Sunday I would totally be there. But not when I need to be in the office by 9am the following morning ddd.

16. Nike is cute! I was half expecting her to pronounce Nike wrong cause according to Charli that's not how British people say it dd. sowhatisthetruth.gif

17. “Nike” is very this era. Like it slots right in…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.