Sia - General Discussion Thread | The Popjustice Forum

Sia - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Its been discussed in the thread for her previous album, but I figured I'd go ahead and give it a proper thread.

I feel like there's no way this won't be completely tragic but I'll try and give her the benefit of the doubt.

2. RJF

RJF

Can anything kill the Pennywise of Pop?

3. As long it brings in a modern classic I am on board. Otherwise I am going back to Kelly and Leona.

DMDR and bakerboy92 like this.
  4. Well the music can't be any worse than that cover image... or can it ?

neinzedd likes this.
  5. Bing Crosby is shaking!

6. I love xmas music! I hope this is good. Kacey Musgraves made a great xmas album last year. That is the gold standard I'll hold this Sia album too.

PS as I work in security I can't see Sia's name without thinking Security Industry Authority.

7. Can't wait to sween from the chimney!

8. I said modern classic. Nothing can or will touch the likes of Bing Crosby and Chris Rea.

9. BYE!

10. I'm really counting down the minutes until November's here and I can dust off those albums again.

Sixteen more sleeps.

11. I hope she gives us a One More Sleep/Underneath the Tree/Santa Tell Me/Every Day's Like Christmas. Give us at least one classic-worthy bop sis.

chriscrk, Robert, snoho and 2 others like this.
  12. The text style and the title Santa's Coming for Us sounds like a comedy-horror, coming soon to Hulu.

13. Sia is never known to have good album covers recently so was not surprised to see me not like this

14. Here for this.

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. Who exactly is the target market for this even? Children? Would children have any interest in a Sia album?

sayzee_spice likes this.
  16. She should just put a few sleigh bells on Clap Your Hands, rename it Ding Your Bells and be done with it. Guaranteed money maker for the rest of her life.

17. Still waiting on that Christmas remix of Waterfall.

18. Imagine if they're all bangers theaux...

19. People who enjoy Christmas and Christmas music?

20. I'm enjoy both, but I doubt I'll be bopping to 'Puppies are Forever' and 'Candy Cane Lane' over the festive period.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.