Sia - General Discussion Thread | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

Sia - General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Drew, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Wasn’t they quoted as saying the album was complete and due in November?

spaceship and Maki like this.
  2. Doubt they’d cancel the album...

They’ve already made like 4 music videos and have the tracklist. And they’ve posted stuff like that end of year Spotify play count in the last couple of weeks.

Anyway, Wrapped Up is such a great pop ballad. And Your Body Talk is the bop of the album. I wish we had Sia versions though.

spaceship likes this.
  3. I only saw one source that said that. Did they mean November next year?

4 videos is a typical singles run for an LP. The way artists are these days they could have been throwing out singles until something was “successful” and just have up.

I wish we had the Sia versions of all of the songs on the Vox Lux soundtrack also.

chriscrk likes this.

4. Seems like we're getting new stuff in January! Hopefully the whole album, I'd love that.

5. She totally means the LSD album, right?!

Maki likes this.
  6. I could absolutely see LSD dropping January / February and her releasing an album towards the end of the year.

Maki likes this.
  7. I hope her musical is like Vox Lux kii

rubirub likes this.
  8. That would be great.
    I mean, she can release an album in the summer, too, since she's capable of writing one in a few weeks.

9. Her musical will definitely star Maddie Ziegler, right?

spaceship and Maki like this.
  10. "The story is about an autistic child (Maddie Ziegler) who is cared for by her sober, drug-dealing sister (Kate Hudson)". The film is called Music.

11. Might as well. She's also been working writing/directing a movie starring Maddie and Kate Hudson.
    That sounds like a lie, it's weird that it's true.

12. The movie is out now on DVD and digital! I love it and the performances are very interesting.

https://www.uphe.com/movies/vox-lux

13. Deja Vu is such a cute disco bop. I’d like to hear more something like this from her.

rubirub, Santi319 and distant_cousin like this.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  15. "Out There" is a nice song, I love the dramatic and gorgeous instrumental. The melody is Sia by the numbers, but it's OK.

Also, didn't know this was out:

I adore Sia's verse/bridge.

Andrew.L likes this.
  16. Excuse me but Hans Zimmer and Sia are a match made in heaven.
    Her lyrics aren't particularly mind blowing but the orchestra sounds gorgeous. She should always be singing with an orchestra.

distant_cousin and Maki like this.
  17. Do we know why Unstoppable is suddenly making movements on iTunes?

18. It's being used in a perfume commercial.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.