Sigrid - How to Let Go (2nd Album) | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

Sigrid - How to Let Go (2nd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, May 16, 2021.

1. Rob

Rob

Her IKEA styling was so refreshing until it started to bleed into the music. Outside of Driver this album is such a snore and in dire need of a pulse.

lushLuck and RMK like this.
  2. Nothing against her, but I'm howling at so many people trying to flog "resale tickets" for her Usher Hall show on Ticketmaster when both they and the actual venue still have loads available. Let the greedy bastards suffer.

ManilaChinchilla likes this.
  3. Contrast that with the Wembley Arena show, where only resale tickets are available.

Creguk likes this.
  4. Wait I looooooove Bad Life.

5. You’re in luck - she dropped an acoustic version today:

6. Strangers and Bad Life at Glastonbury:

notyourmate likes this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I watched her Glasto set and I will die on this sword if needed; she is one of the best performers around right now, her material lets her down though.

8. I wish she’d realise that other people writing songs for her would be beneficial to her career nn

Amnesia likes this.
  9. She sold me on Bad Life with that performance - and as a solo track.

John Peel Stage feels like a downgrade after previously playing the Other Stage, but good for her staying booked and busy.

10. She was the best of the whole weekend. Such an endearing aura about her. And the bops.

11. Bad Life is a good song, it’s just really let down by the feature.

Txetxu likes this.
  12. I was watching Alice Merton's latest music video and thought of Sigrid, I don't know why...

By the way, I thought the commercial career of this second album was already over now, but nope.

13. To me, 'Bad Life' sounds like a surefire US hit on the vein of stuff like B.o.B's Airplanes and Bruno's Just the way you are, so I think a little push there could do wonders for her career.

strictmachine79 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.