Sigrid - How to Let Go | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Sigrid - How to Let Go

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, May 16, 2021.

1. Well this doesn’t do a single thing for me. Let me check out of this era for a bit.

2. This is phenomenal. That bass line!

3. Burning Bridges is still the best thing she's released so far from this album for me, but this is cute!

bimbo and nooniebao like this.
  4. Loving "It Gets Dark", damn.

jawow_ likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

It Gets Dark - 3:23
    Burning Bridges - 2:52
    Risk of Getting Hurt - 3:00
    Thank Me Later - 3:30
    Mirror - 2:36
    Last To Know - 3:12
    Dancer - 2:45
    A Driver Saved My Night - 2:47
    Mistake Like You - 3:30
    Bad Life - 3:46
    Grow - 3:13
    High Note - 2:52

May 6th

6. Sigrid x Bring Me The Horizon? Interesting.

(Track 10, Bad Life).

7. Ive loved every single this era including Head on Fire, looking forward to the album.

8. Wish she included Head On Fire on the album. It would've slotted in perfectly, and it feels like more of a Sigrid song than anyone else involved.

9. I quite like this. Feels like a slightly new direction than her previous output.

10. Okay, I’m loving It Gets Dark. It’s the bass and the guitar for me. Love the melody too. The first song of hers I’ve connected to since this campaign

11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Finally! I’m perched for this, but it feels like nothings really sticking with the GP this time round - hopefully she’s got some more promo lined up because she’s a great performer.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  12. Rob

Rob

Not including Head on Fire seems like a strange choice considering it's the closest she's got to a hit this era.

2014 likes this.
  13. I'm assuming it's because she got the song a little late and tracklist was already finalized and sent to the vinyl pressing plants.

So what happened to this cover? It was signed, too. Maybe an HMV exclusive alternate artwork?

rubirubi likes this.
  14. Yeah, that other cover was much better. Hoping you're right.

15. They’ll definitely add Head On Fire to a digital deluxe in release week, her label aren’t daft!

2014 likes this.
  16. I like the leaked vinyl cover much better, but at least we finally have a date! I feel like the album overall is going to be stronger than Sucker Punch.

17. The way this campaign is moving forward as if nothing is going wrong is honestly sort of admirable in a way.

Like, they even produced vinyl copies that are now unsellable and probably going to a landfill? dgsfhdgsgdf

Rob, Subspace88 and lushLuck like this.
  18. Her webstore is listing an 'exclusive CD' (presumably the first edition they sold pre-announcement for tour presale access) with no mention of what makes it exclusive.

No sign of it on HMV or Amazon, really odd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.