Sigrid - How to Let Go | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Sigrid - How to Let Go

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, May 16, 2021.

1. I actually really like this mid-2000s pop/rock power ballad moment….just wish it was a solo record. Don’t care for his voice.

Kyle., ultraviolet and computer boy like this.
  2. Ugh the man's vocals are grating, this will be a skip on the album for me, I fear.

3. Obsessed with the way Horizon guy tackles this cute, third-single-from-a-Disney-star's-Hollywood-records-album-in-2006 ballad like his life actually depends on it. You're overdoing it, mate.

Wishlight, Kyle., nooniebao and 4 others like this.
  4. AWFUL.

5. Yeah, I'm not feeling this one.

6. This starts off not bad but falls apart, pretty bad.

Timbo likes this.
  7. 'Mirror' and 'Burning Bridges' were fantastic singles but everything since has been uninspiring. I wouldn't be surprised if this album barely makes the charts. There seems to be no hype/traction behind her at the moment.

enjoy, nooniebao, relby and 2 others like this.
  8. The song‘s good, Oli sounds amazibg.

9. Edu

Edu

Not Sigrid of all girls entering her christian rock era...

10. This collab is weird. Her entire career post-Strangers has been weird.

enjoy, ItBeats, Subspace88 and 15 others like this.
  11. This is such a weird pairing of people.

12. I have been reading an article about how she was signed in the UK and how excited the label are/were. Comparing her rawness to Amy Winehouse.
    Yet I’m looking at this second album “campaign” with slight trepidation.

13. HUH?!?!

I quite enjoy Sigrid, so this is not meant to be mean, but in what way are the two *at all* similar?!

BubblegumBoy, ItBeats, Kyle. and 8 others like this.
  14. I did think this myself. The label said she came in and did some stripped back demos and it reminded them of Amy.

adayasatiger likes this.
  15. I’m trying to imagine Amy ever releasing an album where a Don’t Start Now-style track and a Bring Me The Horizon collab would exist together. Nope.

16. They meant Amy Studt.

17. Ahh sorry that’s my fault then! Makes sense now.

18. (I'm joking!!)

Booers and Creguk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.