Sigrid - How to Let Go | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

Sigrid - How to Let Go

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, May 16, 2021.

1. If you mean what is up with the music video, it is that they shot it in Oslo with a Norwegian company as the film crew (as per the information in the credits). That says something about their budget.

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

No I was more referring to how it sounds much more acoustic than the album version. I like the video!

OlliMaus, rubirubi and frkeske like this.
  3. Oh, OK! Maybe the sound has something to do with this special edition of How to Let Go that will be released in November? I'm just thinking out loud really, I haven't been able to find any information as to why it sounds like that.

2014 likes this.
    jawow_ and frkeske like this.
  5. "Blue" is pretty bleh, I really like the bonus track, the lyrics though!

The acoustic versions are boring, as expected.

6. Had a lot of fun at the Wembley Arena show, she sounded pretty good! and the crowd was pretty loud, I actually enjoyed the ballads haha. She's a pretty good performer.

7. Rob

Rob

Anyone have the stage times for her current tour? The 3Arena in Dublin are saying doors at 6.30pm and show at 7pm which is... not realistic.

8. I loved it! "Plot Twist" in particular provided a true moment in a live setting, even though I'm not enamoured with the song.

@Rob - she was on stage at 9pm at Wembley.

Rob likes this.
  9. She’s doing arenas in the UK?! Damn, good for her.

10. I think she was on about 2100 in Cardiff.

11. Rob

Rob

She was great in Dublin last night but an arena tour was wildly ambitious. I can't recall the last time I saw so much of it closed off probably for Fifth Harmony. It's a real pity as she is insanely talented.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.