Siobhán Donaghy

S

Scott

It is amazing. Exceptionally summery and different from her earlier stuff. Her voice sounds different, in a mediterranean-french sort of way.

I'm on my second listen and it's definitely growing on me. I do, however, think it's a shame that her page isn't the best show case of her talents. Crimes of passion is below par when compared to her usual genius (don't get me started about her buying a sandwich) and isn't the best introduction for people who aren't familiar with her.

shes gotta keep all the good stuff for the album! well she has overrated and dont give it up on there - i personally love crime of passion tho!

This song is amazing! It sounds totally fresh which isn't a very common thing with todays music.
I'm so looking forward to the album.

Oh fuck, this is so nice. Anytime a new Siobhan song appears it literally makes my week, month, what have you. When it's as sweet as this is, well, I'm having a really good day right about now.

Out comes my cables and laptop, on it goes to the iPod. (You think I can wait til the album to be walking about with this song? No way!)

Just beautiful.

I feel no qualms about downloading when I know for certain I will be buying the album. I'm like a one-woman Siobhan Donaghy-promoting machine.

this album will be huge, i can feel it- pj still need this in their chart tho-they'll lapp this song up!

Her myspace's at myspace.com/siobhandonaghyparlophone
This song was totally instant for me, brilliant tune! Overall the direction for the new album seems a bit different from RIM, but everything she's played to us so far was amazing. Can't wait till january!

I adore Siobhan. She is an artist of the utmost class which, really, is her downfall. She's too good and too leftfield for brainless robots that buy Pussycat Dolls Crap religiously.

anyway, back to siobhan! this is another james sanger track like dont give it up, im so glad there working together!

disco_joe said:
I'm on my second listen and it's definitely growing on me. I do, however, think it's a shame that her page isn't the best show case of her talents. Crimes of passion is below par when compared to her usual genius (don't get me started about her buying a sandwich) and isn't the best introduction for people who aren't familiar with her.

*shocked* Crime of Passion is my favourite song so far!! I think the line is clever and cute! Different strokes I guess...

if she wants to write about egg mayonnaise, then thats her perogative i guess-i think its refreshing that she doesnt talk about the usual stuff in her songs

Jim said:
Can't wait till january!

So has it been confrmed that the album will be released in Jan, then? When DON'T GIVE IT UP was first featured on her Myspace page there were rumours of a single release in June/July (which is now clearly not happening).

Confirmed by the lady herself - first single in october, then another one around january to go with the album release.