Siobhán Donaghy

I'm pissed! My tracking says it was delivered but it's not in my mailbox. I've raised an inquiry with PayPal and USPS.

I guess I'm going to have to buy it again and opt for a more expensive shipping option... merp.

And who signed the delivery? Did it get lost from the Townsend Store?
I'm based in the US, so I didn't have to sign for delivery. I opted for the tracking global mail option, so whilst in the UK, DHL was handling the parcel and then once it cleared US Customs, it was handed over to USPS.

But there is a good end to this story - it was delivered to one of my neighbors and they brought it over last night. So all is well in the world. She's a beauty!

I'm based in the US, so I didn't have to sign for delivery. I opted for the tracking global mail option, so whilst in the UK, DHL was handling the parcel and then once it cleared US Customs, it was handed over to USPS.

But there is a good end to this story - it was delivered to one of my neighbors and they brought it over last night. So all is well in the world. She's a beauty!
Did they charge you duties or taxes? I wasn't charged this time around in Spain...

Last edited:
I finally got my copies. They're gorgeous but I have a couple of issues.

It's so nice to finally have the lyrics for the album tracks but they cut off the Man Without Friends ones so it doesn't include the full chorus.

And CD2 seems to be faulty for me. I'm unable to play or rip anything beyond track 11 which is disappointing. My Apple Superdrive just spits out the CD whenever I try to do anything with tracks 12-16.

And CD2 seems to be faulty for me. I'm unable to play or rip anything beyond track 11 which is disappointing. My Apple Superdrive just spits out the CD whenever I try to do anything with tracks 12-16.
This is worrying… I guess I gotta try ripping it and see what happens.

In the past when this has happened to me, I’ve had to resort to ripping it via my PS3.

I finally got my copies. They're gorgeous but I have a couple of issues.

It's so nice to finally have the lyrics for the album tracks but they cut off the Man Without Friends ones so it doesn't include the full chorus.

Not Shiv adding an homage to the original release having copy protection. I still remember trying to rip it all those years back and being infuriated.

Does anyone know where I could find the Part 1 of the Ghosts track by track commentary? I could only find parts 2 and 3 on Youtube.

They are such an interesting watch. I wish London had got her to do something similar for the re-release of Revolution in Me.

No, I don't think it was uploaded.

It would have been lovely to have something similar for RIM. I do recall she did a radio interview at the time (Woman's Hour or something) talking about the album but I don't know if that's online anywhere.