Sirens 'Don't Let Go' (new single) | The Popjustice Forum

Sirens 'Don't Let Go' (new single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Smoke My Cigar, Sep 24, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Upcoming sixth single by Sirens. There's currently no original version of the track online, but some club mixes are right now being promo'd by Nervous Records in the US who also released the dance mixes of 'Club La La' and 'Dreams'.

An edited version of the Nicola Fasano & Steve Forest Mix can be heard here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5XiYV8RcaM

Really excited to hear the actual track!

2. I'd totally forgotten they were supposedly having a comeback! Is the album really coming out?

3. Not sure on the plans for a third album at the moment but there should definatly be one somewhere down the line. I knew they were recording for a new single to be 'out there' in September but I'm not 100% on when we'll see a new album.

4. This is seriously growing on me like an infection, love it!

5. Glad to have them back, they're cool

6. Like seriously why are these girls big?

7. They deserve to be a LOT bigger than they are, their music is just addictive, to me anyway!

Well they uploaded the full club mix of 'Don't Let Go' onto their Myspace today (www.myspace.com/sirens) and I officially can't get it out of my head now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.