Skins 3 | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Skins 3

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by CrossieKidd, Jan 1, 2009.

1. oh god! don't remind me, that whole 'weird' episode of series 2 Skins was awful and one of the reasons i started to hate the program - thank god this series has been so much better

2. I can't remember whether I watched Tony's weird episode with my mum or not. I think I might have done.

3. Does it really matter? Reeeeeeeally?

4. No it's because like, of the imaginary girl and him shagging her and everything and it being 'fairly graphic.'

5. No, I meant like, the irrelevant post.

6. I knew It was her!!! i didnt want to look stupid though in case it wasn't!

7. "Don't you dare mention cunt and Oxfam in the same sentence!"

8. "FINE, I'LL TAKE MY FUCKING PAN!"

9. *hand up*

I'd do Cook. I like bad boys.

10. Um, HELLO hot boy dancer! I might start watching more often if he's in it again (i'm guessing he wouldn't be, of course...)

11. Hot_Mess29

Hot_Mess29 Guest

I can't stand that 'geek' character, his acting is a bit too ameature for my liking, I prefer believable characters like the geek from the previous series.

12. No I don't like him either. No depth at the moment but maybe he'll get an episode and he'll be good. I MISS SID!

13. I found Cook attractive BEFORE he spoke. Does anyone know if that is the actor's real voice or not? If so, its really irritating...

14. i find the way he says 'pussy' rather unsettling

15. Well its how he spoke in Eden Lake, and This is England, so prolly yes.

16. Believe me, move to Sheffield and it's practically normal. Most of my secondary school spoke like that.

17. AMAZING. I love David (more than I did already, blates).

Whoever suggested Ass to Ass featuring Heidi Montag is a genius. *wants*

18. What did everyone think of tonight's episode?

I don't know what I thought of it. It was more dramatic than others. I wasn't expecting it to be so much about Naomi and Emily's relationship.

I love Naomi though.

19. I loved it, probably the best example of homosexuality in the media I've ever seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.