Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [DATE CONFIRMED!!!] | Page 277 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [DATE CONFIRMED!!!]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I know it's comparatively basic, but I still listen to the As If EP quite a bit. I love the Prince-like synths on "Sex Rules."

2. Oh I really like this! Definitely gives me Night Time, My Time vibes (and I don't hear how it's any rougher than a few of those songs ddd) and I just love her voice so much. I've kinda lost hope that another album will come any time soon, but at least we get a new leak every once in a while fff.

Phonetics Girl likes this.
  3. I hate that As If! isn't available on Spotify in Australia. "108" genuinely is one of my most favorite songs of all time.

SHYGUY, FridayNight, Lander and 6 others like this.
  4. I don't think it's on Spotify anywhere.

5. Damn, so we're all missing out.

6. Pretty sure she/her label (?) tried to scrub that early poppier stuff from the internet. At least they kept "One."

Lander likes this.
  7. I guess that they couldn't delete her only single to ever chart.

FridayNight, Lander, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  8. Baby’s On Fire is great, even in muffled demo form. Her taste is unmatched.

Music Is Death and Andy French like this.
  9. to make way for ???

TRAVVV likes this.
  10. I went back to Night Time, My Time recently and it made me feel so sad thinking about how we haven’t had a follow up in so long.

11. Aw damn, I was hoping this was a cover of DIE ANTWOORD.

12. A sentence I never thought I'd see in my life.

13. I only aim to please.

14. Work on your aim!

2014, elektroxx, Andy French and 2 others like this.
  15. Dijah., Lander, Mr Blonde and 2 others like this.
  16. I wonder how she managed to get a slot on Primavera next year without new music coming. I hope she doesn’t cancel it.

17. No EU festival would book a dormant artist like her without the promise of a new record out, so there's almost certainly some sort of date in the calendar before next summer for music to be dropping.

18. Have they met Sky Ferreira dddd

Bobbyrae, Lander, soratami and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.