Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" + General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I'm just so ready for this.

2. I'm not sure I'm over the fact that we live in a world where Sky Ferreira has an album out.

3. She wrote the song immediately after playing a show I saw her at in Seattle, then. Ugh. Stanning OWT.

4. The post easter good news are coming today.

5. (Just Because You Feel Good)

6. Brilliant album title.

7. Well done so far then.

Now if we could get the studio version of Guardian soon...

8. Title explains how she spent so much time with Miley Cyrus, then.

9. [​IMG]

Still it.

10. So excited. Imagine if this time last year someone told you Sky would have two albums.

11. This time last year the I Blame Myself music video was about to be released. I think we all knew by then that Sky was on safer ground than she was before October 2013.

12. I am so, so excited for this. The promise of Sky + Gesaffelstein makes my heart flutter.

13. K94

K94

Is that Miley or Robyn?

14. Give us a release date queen.

15. Sky tweeting that her "2nd album is more self deprecating than the last" and Instagramming photos of Liz Phair songs on her phone make me feel like this next album was written and recorded JUST FOR ME.

16. Yay Sky!

17. I cannot wait.

18. If everyone else fails to deliver, I know I can still count on Sky. There is no way this is going to be less than absolutely brilliant.

19. I will start cheering when we get some more concrete info.

I'm still traumatised from the many times her debut got delayed.

20. I could really do with a single right about now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.