Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [IT'S HERE!!!] | Page 317 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [IT'S HERE!!!]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Nn like this:

[​IMG]

I'm sure someone at least lost posting privileges after that, if not their job altogether.

2. Also isn't Sky Ferreira just a stan who got the handle first? Saying they are the same when one is using the account because they are chronically online and the other for a 401k is quite a misread.

3. (maybe downhill lullaby would have gotten more push if it *had* been an original release from the PYW OST given that it was actually used in such an important scene)

Andrew likes this.

4. FKDHDKSJDNDNDF

5. It's so weird it's only her second album isn't it? I still count As If! and Ghost as different eras, so it feels more like the fourth cycle.

Andrew and Runawaywithme like this.
  6. I didn't notice that they finally changed her Youtube account.
    [​IMG]

7. They shouldn't have bothered dropping the teaser trailer. I know homosexuals up and down the land would've had a seizure had she not said anything by April 1st but honestly, this whole rollout would've hit much harder had they drip fed everything within a 9-day period and not... 6 weeks.

All this over one single. There's no way the album's coming in time for her European dates, mess.

8. alright, I'm handing in my stan card. I give up!

9. Sky Ferreira Updates must look at Dua Lipa Hungary and wish they had it that easy. The sheer, brutal grind of committing to represent a popstar like this.

10. Remember when Dua Lipa Hungary's shenanigans brought Billboard to a grinding halt for almost a week and ultimately blocked Levitating from number 1, though? Remember?!!?

11. Wailing arms?

12. Her team must be doing the same thing Charli's did with Good Ones, announcing the single 1 month prior to get as much playlisting possible and radio support. Or maybe I'm just reaching

13. This kind of prissy overreaction is so funny when, after 10 years, it’s clear we are finally *actually* getting something. Like, a badly planned roll-out is what breaks the camel’s back after a decade? Ok.

14. I've waited this long. Like I will honestly see it as a major victory if we get it before June, especially if there's a video involved.

itylts and Andy French like this.
  15. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Unfortunately this isn't surprising, there have been so many singles in recent months that have only come out after weeks and weeks of a presave link being available with no release date. I actually get sad when I think about how we used to get a Monday announcement for a Friday release!

16. The gag is.... we don't even have a pre-save link nn.

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

18. I stand with SkyFUpdates

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.