Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [IT'S HERE!!!] | Page 346 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [IT'S HERE!!!]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. I believe she said at the time that her hair was badly bleached and fried to death, so a drastic reset period was a necessity. I remember waiting for her to finally go blonde again as if it would be the start of her next album campaign *clown emoji*

bazayer likes this.
  2. It might just be seeing that hair every time I post here for almost a decade but I honestly consider that to be one of her iconic looks at this point.

Wishlight, GimmeWork, Aiden and 22 others like this.
  3. She’s an icon. She’s a legend. And she is the moment, come on now.”

4. I think I can say without hesitation that this has become my favourite song by Sky. It's perfect.

5. I wonder if Capitol has booked some TV performances. They are been so supportive this time.

6. It really is perfect. This and Western Wind are my songs of the year so far, but I can find faults with that one. Not this. Someone complained about the vocal production in here earlier, but I love how it pumps in and out. Almost has a physical effect, like you're getting sucked in and out of an inferno.

Speaking of inferno, I perhaps weirdly see this is a sister song to Artpop. The fire motif but also the brooding atmosphere and surprisingly similar themes (art vs. pop, artist vs. label, art as savior, and of course how gender plays into all of that).

7. Oh thank god

GimmeWork, neinzedd, RMK and 8 others like this.
  8. It's a fake account nn

slaybellz, Bobbyrae, Karvel and 6 others like this.
  9. Why is that so ominous?

[​IMG]

edit: Oh nn.

10. He

He

I am screaming. I was like: but if it’s not even ready?

11. It's a joke based on this tweet

12. The way my heart actually skipped a beat upon reading that tweet. I hate g*ys.

13. I honestly always thought she was going for a 1980s Christiane F vibe with that look.

[​IMG]

Don't Forget is good, but I'm not streaming it much because I'm dreading another year(s) long wait for anything else. It'll tide me over while we wait for the next droplet of whatever ddd.

14. Not Sky actually entering the chat
    Untitled.png

Last edited: May 31, 2022
    Sail On, Dijah., slaybellz and 65 others like this.
  15. Honestly Sky is hilarious. I’d wait 6 years to dunk on someone too

Dijah., Wishlight, Verandi and 40 others like this.
  16. Oh she’s about to burn that building down dd

Dijah., slaybellz, Verandi and 34 others like this.
  17. I would be fuming if I were her I can't lie

Dijah., Verandi, tea and 27 others like this.
  18. DRAG them.

slaybellz and BreatheBox like this.
  19. Finally put my finger on what that epic brass synth intro kept reminding me of: the bridge (“boy come to me, let me turn your rain into sun”) from Beyoncé’s “End of Time.” It’s just a few semitones lower.

BreatheBox and Euphoria like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.