Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [...] | Page 353 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [...]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. She did 9 songs but was 20 minutes late. She's got a break til Thursday so hopefully they're able to get it together over the next few days. Otherwise her campaign of destruction across Europe will continue, I fear.

He likes this.
  2. I saw her at the Bangerz tour and echo the sentiment that she was good, just awkward nn. She did give us crowd interaction though! I remember Sad Dream in particular being a 10/10 vocal moment and she said something about being nervous to sing it.

Andrew likes this.
  3. RMK

RMK

A huge variable is also hopping back up on stage once every few years. If she stayed in a rhythm with it or actively toured, she'd get more comfortable.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sky when she realises she's been booked for a festival

5. I was at primavera and there were absolutely massive productions, going from Lorde to The Strokes, Dua Lipa, Meg the Stallion - huge stage and music productions. No one had a technical problem that I saw, I can't imagine Sky should have that much to worry about with her small band eek

6. Giving her the benefit of the doubt but half of those that’s listed are in the middle of huge tours and have months of experience of being on the road.

lob0to likes this.
  7. So who wants to bet what time she shows up tonight

fancygreen, mattieh, Lander and 8 others like this.
  8. It's got a 10:30 start (does anyone know why??) there's really not enough time to be any later is there?

TRAVVV likes this.
  9. It is to give us enough time to get completely smashed before the time so we can hallucinate seeing Sky on the stage ourselves, I'm ready for an experience.

Ferk likes this.
  10. A Brenda and Sky collab would be good.

11. I'm tired already

12. Sam

Sam

Lmaooooo good luck everyone!!!

Ferk, 1991 and Andrew like this.
  13. I look forward to logging on tomorrow and reading everyone's survival stories about tonight's show dd.

fancygreen, Lander, Mikal and 9 others like this.
  14. I about won the sweepstakes we had as we waited on Sat (13 minutes),

Enjoy the experience Hens

Sam likes this.
  15. Sky always arriving late so she has to spend the least amount of time on stage.

[​IMG]

16. I never would imagine that Don't Forget would have less replay value than Downhill Lullaby.

17. Ok cool, good to know that she’s actually aware this happening

Andrew likes this.
  18. I’m going solo tonight as in a panic to get tickets I only got the one - anyway, if any fellow PJers are going I shall be in the leopard print trousers hopefully near the front not stood behind anyone tall.

good luck all.

slaybellz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.