Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [...] | Page 359 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [...]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Explains a lot

2. It's the final night of this iconic European festival tour, she's performing at Open'er Festival in Poland where she's due on at 20:45. She also played Roskilde yesterday but it was a mess as usual dd.

3. (Okay but this is truly beautiful.)

4. Ironically the performance at Open'r, which was basically cancelled due to bad weather seemed to go smoothly. Maybe this warm up tour has worked!

5. Her pout is just so iconic.

Verandi and 1991 like this.
  6. Yelling at her only managing to do two full sets out of seven shows. thats_so_sky.jpg.

Prayer circle that we get the video for Don't Forget within the next two weeks and Descending is released in August.

7. Are we actually getting this album or…?

Verandi, soratami and Humanracin like this.
  8. I do believe we will get this album at some point in Sky's lifetime.

9. Sam

Sam

Don’t Forget has lost its sheen for me. It’s mixed so loud

Ferk and Juango like this.
  10. Complete opposite for me, it’s really getting under my skin the last week or so. The production is the best part, it’s so huge/epic sounding.

11. Especially in the second verse. It really slaps you in the face

12. Is there a bloody video coming or what?

Bolton likes this.
  13. Hopefully in december

14. I laughed way too hard at this

15. Sky Ferreira is 30 today.

16. Sam

Sam

17. Happy Birthday to the overpromising, underdelivering Cancer babes.

18. Happy birthday Sky! Say what you want about her but she made one of the greatest albums of all time and it's an album that had an impact on me unlike any other. I still listen to it in full at least weekly and it's never ever lost its shine. Weirdly, I think I love it even more now - it's almost like it's grown up with me. From being a struggling bullied queer 13 year old to an out and proud 22 year old trying to navigate my way in the world, Sky's music has always been a constant for me and has definitely helped the world feel like a less scary place. I truly hope that she knows how special she is and that her thirties are better for her than her twenties. We're rooting for you, our mysterious Cancer queen!

19. 30 months off

Sam and Wishlight like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.