Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [...] | Page 362 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - "Don't Forget" [...]

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Is this the sequel to the Not Gonna Get Us video?

soratami likes this.
  2. Not Gonna Release Us

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Listening to Don't Forget again and the epic-ness of it all is too much. Even if she did only release a single a year, if it's that level I would happily accept that.

5. She posted a clip of the video on her stories and said she made it over 3 months ago, and that’s all she’s saying about it. Sounds like it’s not being held up because of her.

[​IMG]

6. The label probably wanted it sooner than she finished it and then when it wasn't ready within weeks of the song dropping they lost interest in releasing it.

VitaminBee likes this.
  7. Does her label just not realize how so many music blogs/sites/magazines come running when Sky does something? Just put out the music, Capitol.

slaybellz likes this.
  8. i t n e v e r e n d s . . .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
    Ferk and sesita like this.
  9. Yeah, I don’t get, she seems to create loads of media buzz, why on earth would they not want to just drop video?!

10. At this point the only logical reasoning I can think of behind all this mess is that someone high up at Capitol has a personal vendetta against Sky.

Subspace88, slaybellz, Lander and 2 others like this.
  11. Capitol saw JUNE 9 and said 2023, sure.

Didn’t she mention that she was working on the video early June anyway? How could it be “made for 3 months ago”

Also the way the whole thing looks like one single shot/set up of her miming the song dd.

Lapras likes this.
  12. It doesn’t make any sense for Capitol to want to block the video. The amount of buzz that Sky makes any time there’s a mention of something let alone a full song, they as a record label do not have to work hard to publicize her. It isn’t adding up for me.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
    Aester and Ferk like this.
  13. I’m so tired.

14. Didn't she literally say a while back she had to choose between doing the tour and editing(?) the music video? Clearly the video wasn't ready three months ago.

Lapras, Andrew and Cordyceps like this.
  15. Surely she can leave the editing to Patrik Sandberg (I think or it's Grant Singer) and that all just happens remotely anyway?

16. Are the fans okay?

Crisp X likes this.
  17. Capitol really has the power to block the release of a VIDEO? The single is already out and the video apparently is ready, I don't see any sense at all on blocking a video to be released.

18. We really fell for it again huh.
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.