Sky Ferreira - Downhill Lullaby (& 2nd Album Discussion) | Page 248 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - Downhill Lullaby (& 2nd Album Discussion)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

'2nd Album'

2. Can we move this to Comeback Corner yet? I'm over it.

3. Love my doom goblin, but I think that section of the forum is made for her at this point.

Euphoria likes this.
  4. She commented (again) on instagram that music is coming and claims it's finished, although "the state of the world (and recovering from health related/surgery stuff right before) put things back".

Island and Runawaywithme like this.
  5. I only just realised that the Ghost EP is now on UK spotify?! I swear it didn't used to be

Noir likes this.
  6. ffff of course

7. Hasn’t the album been ready 4 years now? Hasn’t new music been coming 4 years now?

Cordyceps likes this.
  8. Imagine around a day before lockdown started Sky walking up to the Capitol office with the final mastered copy of Masochism in her precious hand's only to be told before she could get in the door that were shutting down all operations because of Miss Rona.

Dijah., OlliMaus, superultra and 22 others like this.
    Dijah., RJF, OlliMaus and 37 others like this.
  10. It would be just...next level on-brand for her if the only time in seven years that she was able to release a new album was during a global pandemic that’s shut nearly everything down.

11. It's only appeared on streaming services quite recently, I think last year?

hermit_the_frog likes this.
  12. “Rain on Me” sounds like “Walking On Air.”

Runawaywithme and Island like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

Wrong thread?

14. Rain on Me is fan made apparently.

15. She's tweeted more about Trump today than she has about her own music in the last few months kii

clean your wig fridge and lob0to like this.

16. Well at least now it's been consistent for the "excuse" that she can't put music without putting her vision etc etc etc. Went to the first pages of this thread and it was a RIDE, how also the first "delay" was exactly "I was going make Guardian but then nothing else would happen and I didn't want another everything is embarassing situation" which would be... fair. Too bad nothing else happened anyway.

17. I just wanted the Night Time vinyl reissue she talked about back then.

Deer Stop, VitaminBee and DinahLee like this.
  18. The way they really passed on this for... no reason (?) especially when the Vinyl revival has been a nice wave to surf on and get some coins. Her x Capitol must be like the last Hell Zone possible.

Would be cute to have Pretty Dull even if Vinyl rip only.

Glitterizer likes this.
  19. It's all a joke. She just talks.

Glitterizer and Jersey like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.