Sky Ferreira - Downhill Lullaby (& 2nd Album Discussion) | Page 252 | The Popjustice Forum

Sky Ferreira - Downhill Lullaby (& 2nd Album Discussion)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Noir, Nov 27, 2014.

1. She clearly has money, connections, etc. because every acting scene I've seen her in is accidentally hilarious & it's been almost a decade since she released an album. She doesn't care about music.

And not me actually thinking that was Tones & I before I went back a page...

2. Even that deep fried blonde wig is making me scream.

3. The fact that the fictional characters are begging her to sing so they can record it...art imitates life.

4. I was so excited to see some activity in this thread... Now I understand that there's no new music. I think this thread should just be deleted. Clearly she doesn't care about music or her fans.

5. Girly shut up.

6. I lowkey stan how every job she has is a side job. Go girl give us nothing!

7. Her best acting role to date is still Girl On Exercise Bike in Pop The Glock.

8. Remember when Dannii released her 1995 sessions like 20 years later or something? Yeah, that.

I'm still somewhat perched/parched... Like, whatever.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
    Runawaywithme likes this.
  9. I'll be ready for Record Store Day 2040 when she puts out a 7" of 'One (demo version)' on doom gremlin coloured vinyl. That you can only buy in Albania.

mcuk and Deer Stop like this.
  10. I feel like you say this in a lot of threads around here.

11. Move her to Comeback Corner where she belongs.

TiffanyNoir, McQueer, Grins and 7 others like this.
  12. I don’t remember saying it anywhere else. But in Sky’s case, I mean it. I care about her music which is why I’m invested in it.

It really can’t be that hard to just chuck everything she’s done so far on a double album. I know she’s got a vision for the album and she’s worked really hard etc., But what’s the point in all of it if no one gets to hear it and decide for themselves? She’s had one album out and probably 4 others just rotting never to be released.

I remember making jokes about Florrie and Sky, but at least Florrie gave us 3 more songs after being in studio purgatory. Sky is... lost somewhere in the idea of making a second album, still!

13. She did? Oop let me go investigate.

kaushik likes this.
  14. In her bedroom?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  15. Can y’all just like...stop with this shit? Jokes are jokes, and I get that it’s been a long wait for new music, but I’m highkey sick of reading dramatic posts like this every four months.

Phonetics Boy, Dijah., Noir and 12 others like this.
  16. She deleted her Twitter account...

17. Good dd.

Verandi likes this.
  18. Nah it’s still up

P'NutButter likes this.
  19. Did something happen?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.